RED THREAD

The red thread is a concept used in Asia that states that two people who are meant to be together are connected by a red thread , there are variants regarding this myth but the same is true in each. In Untill We Meet Again my favorite BL , the thread was believed to be tied on one's finger and it's end was tied on the others. This story is about soulmates so you can say each pairing is connected by thread like Teri Meri Doriyaan (our Strings) it's similar to the red thread.

"Where are we going?" Porchay asked Kim who was leading him around the campus.

Kim smiled at the younger , "somewhere quiet. "

"Why?"

Kim stopped walking when he saw his angel was no longer following him , "the other mentor's have all booked the music room today to train their mentees. How can I train you if I'm distracted by others."

Porchay sighed and followed the older since he gave a valid point. He just hoped Kim didn't start flirting with him.

Kim lead Porchay to the top of the university buliding. The younger felt as if he had stepped into another world or something. Kim smiled seeing the amazement on the other's face.

"Should we even be here." Porchay looked at the view was so beautiful up here.

"I come here time to time. Nobody ever does. Now angel it's get to work." Kim removed his guitar from his guitar case.

"It's Porchay ."

"What?"

"My name. It's Porchay. Not angel."

Kim chuckled , "I know. Come on let's contuine where we left off."

Porchay nodded ; was Kim messing with him or did he always know his name?

The two of them remained on the roof going . Kim listened to Porchay in the time he had been mentoring him he had seen the younger was very good .

"You are good. But I think you need to work on the beginning of the song and it's still not the right tempo yet."

Porchay nodded listening to the phi - Kim was surprisingly good at this. He put aside his guitar "So what do you suggest?"

"Let's take a break first ," Kim smiled , "are you hungry ?"

"Not really." Porchay's stomach betrayed him much to his annoyance his cheeks blushing pink.

Kim smirked , "your stomach says otherwise." He got up and took out some noodles from his bag , "here have some while it's warm."

Porchay hesitated but accepted it , "you seem prepared."

Kim smirked he had prepared all this before hand trying to make it a date in a way. Something simple which was a foreshadowing of the many he would come up with.

When they were done eating , they resumed working on the song.

"I've homework for you to do."

Porchay frowned , "homework?" He saw the mischievous glint in the older's eyes.

"I'll let you try writing a love song."

"A love song?"

"Why?" Kim kept his cool , "are you saying you haven't been in love?" His question was confirmed when the younger shook his head. "What about now? Is there someone you like angel?"

Porchay thought about it - he hadn't had a crush in a while. He found Kim looking at him and for a minute just that one mere minute he felt something shift between them(red thread being pulled)