DESTINED HEARTS

I don't know much about how Thai weddings are conducted what I've written is based on what I gleaned from the internet. So to Thai readers sorry for inaccuracies that might be in the wedding of Kinnporsche

"What do you mean Biu ran away?" Kinn asked the Kittisawasd family .

  Korn walked up to Arethee , "what is the meaning of this? The guests are all here and you're saying the bride isn't here at allm"

           "Urh...Khun Korn," Uncle Thee panicked , "I'm sure she's just nervous.. she's a bride .she's bound to feel that way."

      Korn storkrd up to Porsche  with furious eyes ,"I heard you! You said she's eloped with another man. Where has she gone?"

       Porsche crumpled the letter behind him squeezing it in his palm , "I don't know."

           Kinn shook his head , "Biu..she betrayed me." How could she do this to him.  Unbeknownst to the tycoon , Porsche looked at him with a sympathetic gaze

       Maki was embrassed by the situation her sister had put their family in. She folded her arms in front of Kinn's father . "I apologise for the mistake Biu has done. "

    Kinn stormed out of the room he couldn't think straight - all he saw was red.  He felt so betrayed by the woman he loved.

  Korn was furious , for the first time he has  seen Kinn genuinely fall in love, worship her and what did his son get in return from the woman - pain  and she   betrayed him.

    He glared at Maki as the oldest Kittisawasd looked at him apologetically  "No apology can fix my son's heart. "

"Khun Korn -."

   "Porsche . I respect you , but your sister has betrayed Kinn and betrayal is not something we Theerapanyakuns tolerate."

       Porsche couldn't meet the men's eyes , Khun Korn was furious and he had every right to - hid sister had broken the heart of the man's son.

          "All our guests are here ." Korn ranted ,"what do we say to them?"

      "I'm sure we can-."

    Korn interupted uncle Thee ," the money I loaned you . You must return it in full . In interest."

          "What?" Maki and Porsche looked at their uncle who seemed to look like a rat in a trap.

        "Khun Korn."

   "No buts Arethee. I want my money back."

   As soon as he left , Maki hounded on her uncle , "you took a loan from him????!! Why?*

     "What do you think!" Uncle Thee snapped at her , "you think I could have arranged this procession by myself. It's bad enough I took a mortgage on the house now this."

      "Hold on," it was Porsche turn to fume," you took a mortgage on the house! Why would you do that!"

             "I had to meet the standards of the Theerapanyakuns. If you two haven't noticed  ," he pointed at the two siblings "we aren't rich like we used to be. I had to atleast pay for the caterers, Biu's wedding dress ! Shia!"

         Maki ran a hand in her hair  "How were you even planning on settling the mortgage? Through your gambling and landing into bigger debt."