LIAISONS

Although this isn't Maki and Tibet it feels nice to see their actors (Flim and Nani again) like I said , Maki Tibet are my favorite couple not only in hone school but this as well

Porsche looked at the expensive clothes the man had bought got him , "i can't accept this Khun Korn. You're already settling my uncle's debts , you even agreed to pay for Chay's tution

   "Son," Korn smiled at Porsche patting his shoulder , "you're a member of my family now.

   "I'm not changing my last name ," Porsche argued as he out on the clothes Khun Korn had selected for him ,.

        "I understand that. This marriage was of convenience , I don't expect you to chshfw your last name."

           "I appreciate that."

     Korn then looked at Porsche curiously , "son can you tell me something."

             "Chaai."

     "Your parents were wealthy . You and your siblings should be living a luxurious life. So what happened that you aren't living the elite life."

     Porsche looked at his father-in-law a bit suscipious , "how did you know that?"

        Korn smiled , "your last name is Kittisawasd , And I thought I had heard that name before. I was right when I learnt it was tied to Kittisawasd Group that shut down years ago claiming bankruptcy." He had investigated as to why the last name sounded familiar as a businessman, one tended to hear alot of surnames of elites.

       He just never made the connection between Kittisawasd hrouo and Porsche's family untill the wedding when he realized they four siblings were Nampheung's children.

        Porsche satisfied the answer he received tbibkomg of the question as a mere curiosity on Khun Korn's end decided to reply , "My parents died when Maki was twelve , I was ten , Biu was seven and Chay was only three at the time. They passed away in a car accident. Uncle Thee was our legal guardian , hence he was I'm charge of running the company and our inheritance. But then when I was fifteen , he lost everything because of his gambling addiction. My siblings and I lost our inheritance and the company sent bankrupt because he wasn't managing it well that's why it collasped."

     Hid uncle always said , the company's financial health wasn't good but Porsche and his siblings all knew every well their uncle hadn't managed the business properly , just because they were young didn't mean they were ignorant.

"Our current house was our holiday home , where my parents would take us. It was the only property the creditors couldn't seize because all mansion and everything in it had been auctioned to settle uncle Thee's other debts."