A NEW CHAPTER

MakiTibet💗💗💗 kinnporsche are the main lead but the second lead couple has my heart

Italics in phone call or letter  and sometimes the person speaking in  English.

TWO WEEKS LATER

       The Theerapanyakun mansion was buzzing with the sounds of the guests that were invited. The hired band was playing their music

           "Khun Korn. You didn't have to go so far with this engagement party." Uncle Thee said holding a glass of champagne

             Korn smiled shaking his glass elegantly , "it's nothing. It's the least I  can do. I've never seen Kinn so in love before ." He looked at his eldest son who was smiling so brightly  - a smile he hadn't withnessed ever since Kinn and Kim's mother passed away. Korn wasnt sure he approved of Biu being Kinn's future wife but if she could make him happy like this then that was enough.

            "My darling Biu is so lucky to get married into this family - i mean to Kinn. It really is such good fortune - i mean luck."

     Korn drank his champagne eyeing the man musking his contempt. The last three weeks , he had noticed Porsche's uncle was a shamelessly greedy man. Nothing escaped his eyes.

             He cleared his throat , "So you raised Porsche and his siblings?"

                "Yes. They were all so young when their parents passed. Poor Chay is the only one who doesn't have a memory of them. "

                  "How did they die. If you don't mind me asking?"

                "A car accident claimed my cousin and his wife's  lives"

            Korn listened attentively the Kittisawasd last name was one that was hauntingly familar to him. Could Porsche and his siblings be the same Kittisawasd

                 "Hey Angel ,"  Kim had spotted his angel who stood out in the crowd."or should I say brother-in-law?"

                 "Can you stop with the teasing Phi Kim. It's getting  old."

             "Well it's true isn't it."

              Porchay looked at him with a sarcastic smile , "i know that. But repeating it unnecessary won't change the fact."

    Kim smiled and gently pinched his cheek ,"you're adorable when you get sarcastic."

         For some reason , Porchay felt his heart speeding up , no one except his siblings called him adorable and it ticked him off because he was more than just a cute face. Yet why didn't he feel the same around Kim when he said that .