Let's do this one more time !

The city of Townsville earth 928:

In the kitchen, the girls were eating their meal in silence....
The silence was broken by the talkative man, the professor Utonium, just like in the cartoon. This man looks exactly like the professor maybe just older, the way he talks, dressed...

They were staring everywhere in the kitchen, a modern kitchen, as the rest of the house, with dark cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a booth table. The kitchen was opened and let them take a look at the living room. The living was big with a retro cubed fireplace, plank stairs, and futuristic furniture and red sofa standing next to the stairs. On the other side they have a view on the big garden which seems not to take care for a while. Their thoughts were disturbed by an important information from the professor.

« The city has changed... I don't even know if you remember what happened ? »

Bertha was the first one to answer trying to grab details.

« You said it's have been... 5 years, right ? »

« Yeah, it's have been 5 years. All we know is that you were fighting Him and the RowdyRuff boys. You fell from the sky, and they never appeared again. The city was half destroyed, but everything is almost fine. We have some monsters attacks, but they get bored quickly and go back to their home. »

Silence... they were looking at him as if he was crazy... yeah after all, it was maybe a dream. They're supposed to be dead but being in a cartoon ?

« That's crazy man... » Betty laughed nervously.

« Are you really going to make us swallow
this ?! »
She stood up angrily and fast as she could, she walked upstairs to the room and closed the door. A boom was followed by this and an exclamation came from her.

« She needs time.... » said Beatrice playing with her salad. She didn't want to react like Betty, but she felt the same way.

« Let me talk to her » said Bertha.
She walks up the stairs and enter into the room who has no door... not anymore. She looked at Betty walking in circles in the middle of the room.

The room was pink with some blue and green colors. The room looked really childish, as if little girls decorated this room. There were three windows just in front of her. The wind coming through this and touching her skin, she tried to put a hand on Betty who rejected her.

« Are you really going to sit there and say nothing ? The Powerpuff girls ? Really ? I'm not Buttercup, I'm Betty a normal teenage girl who prepares her sport competitions. Not a super hero who try to protect a city. » she sat on her bed.

« Hey... All of us are confused... I don't even understand how is it possible, but we'll figure it out. »

Beatrice came after Bertha, she needed to know what they are saying.

« None of us understand. We are supposed to be... dead and we're not.... »

« We will find the reason for why but we have to calm down first and pretend to be the Powerpuff girls. »

« Pretend to be what ?! » said loudly Betty.
Bertha put a hand on Betty mouth.

« Stop talking that loud ! I'm not even sure if the professor can hear us.... »