What was that again ?

Knock, knock.
She waited in the front of the door.

It's have been a whole week since the gala. Bubbles decided to not talk to her sisters about her meeting with a grandmother. She didn't want to be questioned and she knew she shouldn't be there, trying to talk to her grandmother. But she couldn't stop herself thinking about her and wanted to make sure everything was alright for her.

'Just once. Just once to make sure she is okay. I won't come back after this. And I won't skip classes...'
Her heart was beating faster, the anxiety taking control of her body but much more the joy to see her grandmother again, to hug her, to smell her scent and just spending time with her like before.

The door opened.
« Miss Bubbles, welcome ! » said Charles.
Her smile was froze, of course he didn't call her by her old name. She doesn't even exist here or existed. Her father decided to call her like this because... What was that name again ?

« Miss Giyoko was waiting for you. »

She entered, she recognized everything, the paints, the vases, the stairs she used to dash and fall. But she also see that the vase she once did is not there, the hole in the wall she once did while she was playing baseball with Charles disappeared too. All those memories, the marks she left was wiped out of this world or at least belong another universe. And how is it going for her real grandmother ? How did she feel after the... after what again ?
She followed Charles to the extent of the mansion, a traditional Japanese yard. Giyoko was waiting for her in the traditional Japanese yard, she built it many years ago. Bubbles remembered how they lay under the sun, or eating watermelon in the summer and having tea and watching the peach trees blossoming.
« Bubbles... » she smiled. « すわてください。»
She sat on the floor like grandmother and she served the tea.
« お元気ですか? »
« はい、元気です。» they smiled to each other and talked. They talked as they always did before, and Bubbles was glad to hear the stories about her grandmother again.

***

Blossom was waiting for the science teacher to come in their class. During this time she was talking to Harry.

« I'm still glad you're doing this project with me. You always have been the one with the best grades. I'm still very surprised you don't have any late. »
She laughed at this compliment. She always had the best grades, of course...

« Well, it's nothing you know... » proud of herself.

Brick was not far from them. He was in the same class, he never talks to anyone or pair up with someone for the exercices, he even did make cry a girl who tried to work with him and he's always sitting next to the window. When she said that, he glared at her.
Blossom felt eyes on her and she looked up.
Him.
Always him.
Especially since the gala, it's the war between them.
Her face frowned, and she held his gaze. Even Harry was embarrassed, the tension could be feel in the class but mister O'brian arrived with copies and broke this « contest » of stares.

« Sorry for my late everyone. Please go back to your seats. » while everybody sits back down, the teacher was writing on the board 'science project'.

« You all know about the science project, if you don't know it, it's a big problem. For this project you can do it with someone else or alone. » he glanced a Brick since the last accident. « And for the competition some members of the Dexex laboratory will come and the winner or winners will have the opportunity to do an internship ! »
The murmurs started to fill the class. Dexex was one of the best laboratories of the city. Having an internship, could be a big opportunity for whoever wants to be part of this world and even be great for college.
Blossom frozen. 'Dexex... it can't be. Is it ?' The name was making her heart beating faster and a rush of stress, adrenaline and even anger started to fill her heart. Because...