A deal is a deal.

« I told you to keep him on a leash. Why is he in jail ? » the distorted voice wasn't waiting for a real answer. When Boomer opened his mouth, Him raised his clamp.

« No Boomer, I wasn't waiting for a real answer, I know what he did. I send you here for something. Do you remember ? »

« I know, but I can't control Butch, you know him. » said Brick nonchalantly.

« You're the leader, you know what you have to do. » Brick rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. He knows is in charge of his brothers, but sometimes, he wished he could have peace.

« Let me take care of this... Butch... » he sighed, his third son was a real piece of work.

« And the monkey ? »

« He needs to rest. But the fridge is empty if you could do something. » said Boomer the head in the fridge.
Him rolled his eyes and with a snap of clamps, he did appear a fridge full of food. Boomer, with a smile, took everything he could eat.

« Those kids are killing me... » said Him in a whisper, «  I'll try to do something. Call me if something happens and you better don't call me. » he raised again his clamps and in a purple whirlwind he disappeared.
The boys looked at the empty place where Him was few seconds ago.

« So, you cook and I heal Mojo or...»

« Take care of him if you want. I gotta go. »
'Just for once, everybody, leave me alone'.

***

« And you understand why you should get my son out of the jail, right ? » Him was laying in the air, drinking a glass of wine. He was facing mister Morbucks, who was sitting in a chair.

« But the elections started. I can't help him now, he still a criminal and this... accident can ruin my image. »

Him laughed. Not a laugh you do after a funny joke, but a laugh you should be scared of.

« I think you misunderstood, it wasn't a question or a proposition but an order. Do you want your dirty little secret to be known by everyone ? »
They were staring, a drop of sweat rolling from the temple of mister Morbucks.

« Fine... I'll do it. »

« Excellent ! If you need me, you know my number. » soon as he finished he disappeared in a whirlwind.
Mister Morbucks let out a sigh and look through the window.
'What have I done ?'

***

« Girls, you don't have to help me, you know. You both have to work on your projects. I can handle it alone.» said Buttercup while she was gathering all the broken things she could find.

« We know, but we don't let you down. » said Blossom, she was taking all the pieces of stone of the floor, destroyed by the last battle. « Harry can handle it alone. We are not late on my schedule. »

« Blossom is right after all it's not your fault. And we haven't started the repetitions yet. » Bubbles was gathering the pieces of the giant robot.
After the fight of Buttercup and Butch almost all the park was destroyed and they decided to help the City Hall to rebuild the park or at least helping to clean.
On the other side of the park, miss Bellum was with the construction managers, she was giving them new instructions to renew the park.