It's a secret.

A new day began for the Powerpuff girls at their high school. Bubbles was in her art class, talking to Robin.

« Are you sure you and your sisters are okay ? »

« We told you one hundred time, yes. Don't worry. But it's still cute. »

« I'm not the only one who was worried... »

They looked around the class and everybody was paying attention to their conversation and pretending they weren't when they were caught.
Bubbles sighed, it has been like this all the morning since Bubbles and her sisters had set a foot in the high school.

« We are fine, it was just... unexpected. » said Bubbles.

« The Rowdyruff boys were calm, they didn't cause any trouble and now... I never seen any of them so agressive since their come back. Even Boomer. » 

The heart of Bubbles tightened when Robin mentioned Boomer.

« I know... » added Bubbles.

« And the video Princess posted went viral ! I don't know what can I think of it. Mister Morbucks seems to want to help, but the Rowdyruff boys... »

« He doesn't ! » she said abruptly.
Everybody stared at them and she whispered to Robin.

« I think it's fake or at least their not doing it for helping people. Don't forget the elections have started. »

« But he helped a lot of people with funds. »

« Trust me. Robin, I don't know what did they plan, but it's not good for any of us. »

« I... »

The door opened with a bang, letting Brick in. He was in a terrible mood, giving everyone a dark look, lingering a little longer on Bubbles before sitting down in his favourite spot.

Robin blushed very hard when she saw Brick and Bubbles gave him back his dark look.

« We shouldn't talk about this anymore. » said Robin in one breath. « Bubbles what are you doing ? »
With her eyes were glued to Brick's back, she approached him. Robin tried to stop her, but before she tried anything, Bubbles stood in front of Brick, so this way he wouldn't ignore her.

« I need to talk to you. In private. » her tone was dry.
He rolled his eyes, but he knew this confrontation was inevitable.

« I'm coming. »

They went outside of the classroom, and for more intimacy, into a desert corridor, far enough away  that the others students could not hear.

« You know I should beat you until you beg for mercy, right ? » the fists of Bubbles began to clench.
She was upset about the fight, about the destruction of the park, about dragging Boomer into the fight and about seeing her sister fighting a crazy teenager.

« And why exactly ? Because we saved you and your sister from a fight you would have lost for sure ? Your welcome. »
This time, she could see the fire burning in his eyes, his rage directed at her.

« Are you kidding me ?! You forced Boomer to get into a fight and we saw your brother fighting my sister ! And I'm supposed to thank you ?! »

Bubbles was shaking with rage and her blue eyes met his red ones. Nothing, nothing inside of those red eyes, only boredom and a fire. Burning. Slowly.
He chuckled a little, the corner of his mouth turning into a smirk of disgust.