Goals and responsabilities.

« And the problem is that we don't even know what the Ivory Stone is. Or we get information from Princess or from Sedusa. But in each case, the result won't be good for us. » said Blossom.

The Professor closed his eyes, thinking what his daughter had said. The girls explained to him, the whole plan to get information and their deal with Sedusa.
When he opened his eyes, he said :

« I have no idea what the Ivory Stone is and where you could start your research. I can ask to some friends, maybe someone knows about it. »

« Can't you... I don't know... try to see Mister Morbucks at his mansion. » asked Bubbles.

« That would be suspicious... The best way to get in is for someone to invite you. Maybe if Princess does, she could...» he stopped in the middle of his sentence.

« She won't accept it. She won't let one of us in ! » Buttercup interrupted the Professor.

« I told you, I'll take care of this part of the plan. » said Bubbles.

« How are you going to do that ? » asked sarcastically Buttercup.

She didn't answer but smiled at her.

« Alright, if the Professor asks to his friends, Buttercup and I will look for information about the Ivory Stone. Everybody is agree ? » they nodded.

« Hourras, let's read a bunch of boring books. At least it could be like Indiana Jones's adventures or something. »

Blossom shook her head and said :

« It's a serious problem, not a joke. »

« Yeah, but it should be fun. »

Blossom rolled her eyes :

« Not everything should be fun and... »

« All right, no more fighting at dinner. Let's talk about something else. Bubbles, how your repetitions are going ? »

Bubbles choked with her food before answering:

« Good, we started to practice a bit. I'll be behind my drums. »

« And nothing with Boomer ? He didn't attack you ? »

« No... » she said with a small voice. « Nothing. »

« Great. If something is wrong, you have to tell us. »

« Sure... »

« And you Blossom ? »

« We are making progress on our project. It's still about the theory of dimension, but I think it's great to talk about it. Most of us are working on experience. I wanted something unusual. And I hope Brick is not working on it too. »

« Brick ? »

« He is in my class. The last time, he took the book I wanted. I guess he's working on dimensions too... »

« If you need anything you can ask me. »

« I know, but I don't want extra help, I want to do it alone with my own ressources. »

The professor smiled when he saw his daughter's determination.

« I respect that. And you Buttercup ? Anything special ? »

« Nothing. Butch didn't bother me, classes are boring, but it's high school, so... »

He nodded, with a dark expression. He never liked to see his daughters get hurt.
After the dinner, the girls and the Professor cleared the table. This time, it was Buttercup's to do the dishes, with the Professor helping her.