Girls night !

The weekend, before the pajama party and the contest, Bubbles decided to accomplish her mission. The professor, thanks to an archeologist friend, explained to the girls that the Ivory Stone is a mystical stone with powers. The legend said that combined with 6 other stones, it allowed chosen people to do... something. Unfortunately, the rest of the legend has been erased, torn or destroyed by who or by what? Impossible to say.
And now they have to know what Sedusa is up to.
Bubbles didn't hesitate in front of the massive door. Before she could do anything, the security cameras already scanned her and a butler opened it.

« Miss Bubbles, welcome. Miss Princess is waiting for you, follow me. »
She followed the butler inside, taking a look at the corridors, entrances, doors... The mansion looked different from the gala, without the guests, the noise or the constant movement of the crowd, but still impressive and a little frightening with this constant silence. The butler took Bubbles to Princess's bedroom. Impressive, expensive and vainglorious, that's what came to her mind when she saw the room.
Princess was sitting in a corner of the room, next to her vanity brushing her hair.

« Miss, your guest is here. I will bring some drinks. »

« No, no drinks. She won't stay too long. Leave us alone. »

« Fine. » the butler left without asking any questions.

Bubbles stared at Princess brushing her hair, then put down her brush and gave her a dark look. The grip of Bubbles hands tightens on the straps of his bag.

« Are you going to stay here and look stupid ? Follow me. »

Bubbles, followed Princess through the corridors. Bubbles couldn't even memorize them. She recognized the door, the jewelry room ! Princess had a key, and was nervous. Princess never broke her father's rules.

« I stole the key, so hurry. I don't know when my father is will be back. You have ten minutes. »

The first time, Bubbles didn't see the dust on the shelves, the way some jewels weren't even polished, or the lack organization in the room. There were so many jewels, Bubbles couldn't even count them, different shapes, forms, colors...

« I know you must never see jewels like this in your life, but stop it. It's ridiculous. »
Bubbles held back what she was going to say.
'Don't say anything. We need her...'
Princess stood in the doorstep staring at Bubbles and looking at the room. It had been a long time for her. It had been for Princess had set a foot in of this room. It was one of her favorite rooms. All the good memories she had there...

Bubbles sighed and pretended to look for her earring on the floor, using her X-ray vision, to scan the room. Looking for any cameras, there were none cameras... 'Strange she thought'. If this stone is valuable, it wouldn't be in plain sight. She found a mechanism, next to an amethyst, she glanced at Princess making sure she wasn't staring at her. Princess wasn't looking at the room anymore, it was too painful for her. She was sliding on her telephone.

Without any sound, under the pillow of an amethyst, a button. Bubbles pressed it and a little trap opened. She stifled a scream when she saw a key. It must open something, but what ? She took the key and put it on her bag. She decided to stop her research, Princess will find it weird if she searched too long.

« I haven't find it. I must have lost it somewhere else... »
Bubbles said while passing Princess.

« You made me lose my time. I hope you haven't touched anything. »

« Nope. » Bubbles lied, of course.

Princess walked to the entry door, led Bubbles and opened it wide.