And the elections started...

The city of Townsville...
The birds are singing, the people talking and the children playing. But one thing was in the mind of everybody... the elections !

« And this is why, me, mister Mayor, I promise I will for another mandate, give to everyone pickles ! And I... »

« Hmm, of course pickles are important but the mayor promise to take an engagement for the citizens of Townswille and with the support of the Powerpuff girls to reduce the criminality. We will stand for our city and fight to make it shine as we did before. » miss Bellum interrupted the mayor before he says something stupider, behind her notebook.

While the TV was turned on, the girls and the Professor were following the interview of the mayor.

« Are they using us for the elections ? » said Buttercup while she was cooking the lunch.

« As if you didn't know. We are a politic product and I'm sure that's why mister Morbucks try to get close to us. It's good for his image. » Bubbles added.

« I knew of this, but even the mayor ? »

« Is popularity fell those last years. He didn't take any good decisions recently and with your absence and the increase criminality... The other candidates and not that serious. Even Fuzzy Lumpkins has his own supporters, but he will definitely not win. Only mister Morbucks still a potential candidate. The gala, his supporters and other corporations helped him... » said the professor.

« That's smell bad... and what can we do ? »

« I have no idea... »

***

Blossom was training in the laboratory alone. The machine activated on a superior level than her usual, she used her speed, her strength, her lasers and it felt good to use her powers to clear her head. Her suit was full of sweat and sticking to her when she ended her training. She picked out her telephone and check her messages while she was drinking.

The news fell... mister Morbucks took the head of the elections and he is far away from mister Mayor.
She was thinking...
What was the point for mister Morbucks to present himself into those elections ?
He doesn't need money, he is already one of the richest man in this city even in this country.
He doesn't need to force the laws, he's a lobbyist after all.
So why ? She was thinking about the gala. And this silent conversation between Sedusa and him. They knew each other. They have or hide something. And her eyes were full of rage and also full of reproach. Maybe she does know something ?

A message of Harry takes her out of her mind. She is supposed to meet him in few hours in the school's library, exceptionally open for the contest and students doing researches.

After a hot shower and a good lunch Blossom was on her way for the library. She flew quickly to her destination, the wind blowing through her clothes. She was thinking again about those elections... something was wrong with this story.

When she arrived, Harry was already waiting for her in the library.

« I took everything I could about dimensions. But this is just a theory. We can't prove anything with this. »

« Harry, that's the point of a theory, if you haven't refuted yet you can still prove it. »
After if her sisters and she are here, this theory is maybe more than just a theory.

« Only if you open a portal in front of us... I'm not even sure if we can find something interesting. »

« Honestly, we won't open a portal for a science contest but we can build solid researches. »

He shrugged and started to open the books, looking for information that can help them for the project.
Blossom looked at the pile of books. One was missing. Among the shelves full of books, she finally finds the book she wants and at the same moment another hand, tried to take the book. Their hands touched. Her eyes rise to the face.
Brick... It was Brick once again.