Memories, memories...

« Are you sure you're not going to tell me ? » Bubbles was sat next to the bed of Buttercup her face just next to her. Buttercup was scrolling on her phone ignoring Bubbles and her begging face.

« No. »

« Please... »

« No. »

« Plea... » the pillow of Buttercup hit her face.

« If you ask one more time, I swear I'll make you swallow this pillow. »

« But we are sisters... »

« We're not sisters. I have my brothers, my life and my family. When we'll get back in our lives, we will do like those past years pretending we don't exist. Now, leave me alone.» she went to the bathroom and locked up herself.

She instantly regretted what she did. It would be good for her to talk about how she feels about Mitch and furthermore try to be close to Blossom and Bubbles. But she couldn't, something inside of her was telling her to shut up about it. She decided to take care of her hair. When things were wrong, she always takes care of her as her mom taught her. She sprayed water, brushed, added cream and made braids for the night. A black nightcap was on her final touch.

She was thinking about Bubbles and Blossom, should she let them enter into her heart ? In her life ? And if they go back where they come from ? Maybe they wouldn't still have the same link ?
All her thoughts were passing in her head and
she wanted to apologize to Bubbles. After all they still had great moments and she really started to like their bond. She looked one last time in the mirror. Her hair under the nightcap, her black skin with no pimples anymore, her green eyes looked tired. It was always weird for her to see her eyes. Her face hasn't changed a lot compare to her world but she feels like an imposter... a last sigh and when she opened the door, Bubbles already left.

« Bubbles... » said Buttercup, she went downstairs and the girls and the professor were around the kitchen table. A purple letter with gold decorations was in the middle of the table.

« What's the matter ? »

Bubbles didn't look at her, her eyes mainly focus on the table.

« Oh, Buttercup. We received a letter from mister Morbucks... He's organizing a gala the next weekend and he invited us. » answered the professor.

« We should go to this gala.» Blossom said, it wasn't a question, they are going to go. « If the whole town is invited, our criminals might think they have the right to come. We should keep an eye on them. »

« Yay ! That's mean we will have beautiful dresses and heels and makeup and bags and... »

« Bubbles, it's not a game. The news are talking about his creasing influence in town during the past years and he will maybe present his candidacy for the next elections. »

« So, we will play security guard or are we just normal guests ? Because I don't want to protect someone like him. Do you all know how bad this guy is ? He is one of the biggest lobbyists in this country. He's environment decisions are fu**ed up.»

« Langage. I know, and that's why we will keep an eye on him. I don't trust criminals, but the most dangerous are the one who has power. And we won't be there to protect him but make sure the citizens are safe.»

« I think this man should die in awful circumstances. » said Bubbles, her tone was lugubrious. « He's destroying the environment and also the planet and the animals. Do you know how bad is decisions are in the Amazonia forest ? Or the pollution he is causing in Ocean ? »

Bubbles always liked the animals, she took care of them her whole life and always had a connection with them. She didn't like Princess for her attitude, but for her father, she felt a pure hate for him.
Bubbles never talked like that. Everybody around her were staring at her, her face cold as never.