Tricks.

Unknown place:

This place, always chaotic, nothing is in the right place, or maybe our logic doesn't apply here. Like his mind, the place was upside down, and could bring out the worst in anyone. Anyway, this place was boring, maybe the boys might have moved on by now. It's been too long for Him. Too long. A snap of clamps and the boys appeared.

« I'm gonna threw up... » said Boomer. Him rolled his eyes, very sensible this boy.

« It's not the first time you've done that. » said Him.

« I hate that... » said Boomer, trying to recover.

« Why are we here ? » asked Brick. He looked all around the place. Always so chaotic, those years spent between here and the other world. If he could have chosen, he would have spent the rest of his life on the other world.

« It's not like you were occupied boys. I'm always watching you. » Him let his last sentence hang in the air. He wanted to make sure the threat was real.

« Next time you could use something called a phone. » said Butch. « I hate traveling like this. » he scratched the back of his head. This place brought the worse inside of them. Especially Butch, when he's not able to control what he feels.

« You love to complain about everything. I didn't raise a bunch of crybabies. I want to know how the things are going. »

« If you wanna talk about the way you raised us, you'll be disappointed. » mumble Butch.

The room began to shake, the air became heavy and the heat rose. Boomer gasped and before Him could do anything, he asked:

« What ? School or Mr. Morbucks ? »

The room stopped shaking, the air became breathable again and his face broke into a smile. Him taunted Boomer with his charming voice.

« Of course, I really want to know how a bunch of hormonal brats are doing. »

« Sorry, haha... it's compromised... just a little bit. » Boomer measures a little size with his fingers.

« Compromised because an idiot forget to eliminate the main element. This stupid monkey... » Him sounded exasperated. « What have you planning with Bellum ? Murder ? Kidnapping ? »

« You're forgetting two things, one: Morbucks want us to play the « good guys ». Two: the Powerpuff girls. »
Brick knew how to calm Him down, blaming the Powerpuff girls was one of the ways. 

« This is going to be fun.» said Butch a smile on his lips.
Brick glared at Butch, a look that told him to keep his big mouth shut.

« I can only agree, but fun or not, try to stop them. »
The Powerpuff girls... since their childhood, they had stopped Him several times... or maybe Him had let them win. For fun or for more powers. Only Him knows what he wants. Unlike the others, he knew that if he was still here, they would have returned sooner or later. He was ready to continue his game furthermore. He thought for once he had won their little game, it was too easy, not enough. But no, he didn't and this is very amusing for Him.

Him finally anchored his piercing eyes in Boomer's. « Boomer, my son, tell me, are you close to Bubbles ? »

Boomer gasped and said :