Chapter 4

A/N- I'm thinking about making the next part either Tucker or Lilac's Pov- 

'So what's your name?' I asked the voice

"Adria, and I'm more than just a voice you know." Said the voice.

'How so?' I asked curiously.

"I can't tell you until you're ready for me" said Adria sadly.

When I was about to respond to Adria I heard Lilac's voice coming from the hallway.

"Rose!" Yelled Lilac "time to get ready for school."

"I think I'm going to take yesterday's advice and stay home" I said, feeling tired and like I could fall back asleep at any time.

"Ok that's a good idea" said Lilac thoughtfully "do you want me to stay home with you?"

"I'm good I just need some time to process everything that's happened over the past few days with Delilah and Diablo" I said trapped in my own thoughts.  "Oh and Lilac, could you get Tucker's phone number for me?"

"I'll try, just get some rest and text me if you need anything?" said Lilac with a worried glance. 

"I'll be fine, plus you get out an hour early anyways" I said, trying to reassure her. 

I climbed back into bed trying to go back to sleep for a little bit, I already knew that would be impossible for me with the nightmare I've been having since I found out about Diablo killing Delilah. The nightmare is always the same: Diablo shoots me then stabs me like he did then I flee the house but I can still see in the house Diablo reloads his .45 when Delilah walks back into the room he shoots her while saying "You shouldn't have let your fucking kid escape" to which in Delilah's last few breaths she responds "baby I would've given her to you if I could've I may have given birth to her but I don't love her like I do you."

'I know its just a nightmare but it all feels so real like I'm seeing it in someone else's perspective' I told Adria sadly. 

"I know, hush and go to sleep" said Adria soothingly, and with that I slept dreamlessly until about eleven-thirty.

At eleven-thirty I woke up to a noise outside so I go to check it out- I have to still be dreaming; purple wolves aren't real... Right?