Chapter 17

A/n This is a short fill in chapter, and I'm so so sorry I haven't been writing, life is hectic.

Tucker's POV

"Meet me in my room once you get clothes on" Rose shouted at me while heading through the door.

I ran to my room, I'm lucky Rose didn't see the cuts on my thighs. My grey black and white plaid  pajama pants should cover it up though, so I tossed them on. I really don't wanna wear a shirt. 

'You know you're gonna have to tell her eventually' linked Kade with a wolfy sigh.

'I know, just not right now, she's already been through so much.' 

'I understand,' Kade linked back. 'But remember, she loves you. She wants to be there for you, just as you are for her. And it'll hurt her more if she finds out on her own.'

I closed the link off so Kade couldn't hear my thoughts and started thinking, 'I can't tell Rose now with all that she's going through but when she figures her stuff out and we get closer I can tell her, I love her so I don't want her hurting any more than necessary.' 

'Tucker, are you almost dressed?' Adria whined through mind-link, 'I wanna cuddle with you.'

I ran up to Rose's room, she looked gorgeous as usual. 

'You really want me, eh?' I teased her through the link, loving the little blush she got.

'Duh, you're my mate, plus looking at you, you want me too' she teased back looking down. 

'Oh, I'll never deny I want you, gorgeous' I link back with a smirk, climbing into bed behind her, being careful not to touch Lilac. I feel like if I bump Lilac wrong Imma get bit. 

'You act like I would deny I want you either, handsome' Rose linked sleepily.

'Shh, and sleep, beautiful' I linked softly.

'Fine," she huffed, 'only if you promise to be good while we sleep, I don't want you to still be hard as a rock when we wake up.'

'No promises' I teased back, 'now sleep.'