Chapter 13

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE 

Lilac's pov

'I still don't know how to feel about the fact that Tucker is living with us' I linked to Clover. 

"I don't know either, he mostly keeps to himself, which is good, but if he leaves it will absolutely crush Rose." Clover replied thinking. 

'I honestly feel bad for him' I link watching Rose walk over to Tucker.

"I do too but I don't like that Tucker is around her, he's gonna break her." Clover whimpered. 

'She's strong don't worry' I replied.

I got a little angry when I saw Tucker put his head on Rose's and lap hearing Rose sing to him, she sang "In the shadows of the night, where the echoes softly sigh,A story unfolds, and our hearts begin to fly.Through the trials, through the pain, we'll find a guiding light." She looked at me before she sang the next verse "In the warmth of your embrace, we'll make it through the night. Eternal bonds, unbroken, in the moonlight, we're awoken. Hold on tight, through the storm, we'll weather every mourn, In the dance of time, forever, our love will find endeavor." 

"Damn our mate has a VOICE" Clover linked loving Rose singing, "I'm just jealous Rose is singing to Tucker not me."

'I understand that, should I ask Rose to sing me to sleep tonight so you can have her sing to you?' I linked to Clover.

"Yes please" replied Clover. 

'Hey you look like you're thinking about something?' Rose linked to me concerned. 

'I'm ok I was just thinking about you.' I replied sending her a little smirk, 'how's Tucker?'

'Tucker is doing fine, I just got him to sleep,' Rose replied sliding Tucker's head off her lap. 

'I'm ready for bed, do you wanna sleep in my room tonight?' I linked. 

'Sure, I will sleep in your room, do you want a lullaby?' Rose asked already knowing I did. 

'Yea I want a lullaby" I said sheepishly. 

"Ok" Rose said out loud next to me. 

"I love you" I said happily. 

"Underneath the moonlit sky, where the stars begin to gleam, Close your eyes, my dearest one, enter the land of dreams. Whispers of the night wind, carry tales of far and wide, In the cradle of the night, let your worries gently slide. Moonlit slumber, gentle embrace, In the arms of night, find your peaceful space. Dreams like stardust, sprinkle and play, As you drift away, to the night's ballet. In the meadows of your mind, where the softest petals sway, Let the melodies of night birds, guide your dreams to stay. Moonbeams weave a lullaby, a symphony so sweet, As you sail on dreams' soft boat, feel your heart's soft beat. Moonlit slumber, gentle embrace, In the arms of night, find your peaceful space. Dreams like stardust, sprinkle and play, As you drift away, to the night's ballet. The night sky tells a story, with constellations bright, Of adventures untold, in the canvas of the night. Moonlit slumber, cradle so tight, Stars above, guard you through the night. Lilac dear, as you dream, let your worries cease, In the arms of the night, find your inner peace. Moonlit slumber, a journey you'll embark, Guided by the night, dancing in the dark."

I drifted off to sleep with Rose still singing. 

Rose's pov

Both Lilac and Tucker are asleep. 

I can't do this, I feel how badly Tucker is hurting and I can't tell them that I have to go to where Diablo wants to meet. 

'Diablo I know you can link so fucking reply' I linked angrily. 

'Ah so the sweet Rose finally comes crying to me' Diablo taunted. 

'Trust me I'm only doing this so you don't hurt anyone else, did you really have to kill Gabi?' I asked. 

'I didn't have to, your mate didn't even notice when I was raping her right beside him' Diablo laughed. 

'You are fucking sick' I linked angrily, 'where do you want to meet and when.'

'How about the place where I shot you and stabbed you?' He said.

'Fine I'll meet you there, when?' I asked. 

'In 30 minutes' He growled. 

'Fine' I growled back. 

I hope I'll be able to see Lilac and Tucker again. 

I put on my black shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. 

'Adria, can you make sure we don't rip our clothes when we shift?' I ask through the link. 

"Yes, I'm still not happy about this though, we should stay with our mates." Adria replied. 

'You know as well as I do if we stay our mates will get hurt, you see how Tucker is with Gabi's death' I linked back. 

I went to Delilah's house, crawling under the caution tape. Diablo was already in the Living room. 

"Finally, you fucking decided to show up" Diablo growled angrily. 

"Yea, so what do you want." I asked coldly.

"Ah, little Rose," Diablo said watching me flinch at the old nickname, "this is my game we play on my rules in my time."

"He doesn't fucking get to call us little Rose" growled Adria defensively. 

'It's his game, we have to deal with it until we know what he wants" I linked back closing the link. 

"We can't have you linking your mates soooo unfortunately I have to give you a wolfsbane shot even though I'd love to see your wolf come out to play." Diablo grinned at me. I wanted to throw up knowing I used to look up this evil man. 

I hate him now. 

"Smile or you will learn NOTHING" roared Diablo and his wolf Warg. I find his wolfs name funny because its so weird. 

"Fine" I said forcing myself to smile. 

"Good girl" Warg purred in my ear.

"So how do I stop more people from getting hurt?" I asked hating Warg being so close to me. 

A/N, sorry for the cliffhanger, I just wanted to get a chapter out asap <3