Chapter 8

Tucker's pov

'I feel kinda bad for calling Lilac Lavender but she really deserved it' I think to myself 'and I can't believe it's such a big deal I have a girlfriend, Rose can get over it. It's not my problem Rose falls in love too quickly. I can't bear the idea of hurting Rose though, she's too sweet an I really do care about her I just don't know if I'm in love with her let alone to the extent of hurting Gabi.'

"Rose you're here" I said with both surprise and disappointment.

"Yea, sorry I was gone the past few days I needed a few mental health days," Rose said looking like she finally got enough sleep but like her emotions were exhausting her. "I'm A-okay now though."

"I need you to meet someone," I said nervously "Rose this is my girlfriend Gabi."

All of the sudden when pointing over to the wall Gabi was at I heard a feral growl coming from Rose.

"You aren't a furry are you?" I asked disgusted, and hoping I didn't choose the wrong person to be friends with.

"Rose let's go" I heard Lilac say.

"Lavender" I greeted coldly.

Rose dropped to her knees in agony and... howled?

"Rose we've got to go NOW" warned Lilac.

"What's the rush Lavender don't want everyone to see what a weird furry your girlfriend is" I said. I've really got to stop using bullying as my instant reaction to not have feelings.

"Rose isn't a fucking furry" snapped Lilac.

Lilac's pov

'Clover can you get her to move?' I asked through the link.

"No, I'm sorry" replied Clover.

'Shit then she's gonna shift right here?' I asked confused.

"Unless we can get her outside soon" replied Clover.

'Can you link Adria?' I linked.

"No she's grieving" replied Clover. 

'I'm going to carry her out of here," I decided linking Clover. 

Tucker's pov

"What the fuck is happening to her?" I asked Lilac.

"None of your fucking business" Lilac all but growled.

"What is your problem, this isn't my fault!" I yelled back. 

"Except for the fact that it is!" Lilac said picking Rose up. 

"What's your issue, how is this my fault?!" I asked angrily following Rose and Lilac.

"That isn't your fucking business" Lilac said.

"How did your eyes flash like that?" I asked scared and backed up a couple steps.

"GET BACK" yelled Lilac dropping Rose and running backwards.

Rose started shaking to the point I thought she was having a seizure I looked away because I couldn't bother seeing her like that, then she just stopped and I heard bones cracking. That eventually stopped too, when I looked over there was an auburn wolf. The wolf just laid down whimpering like it hurt to exist. 

"WHAT THE HECK" I shouted "HOW IS ROSE A WOLF?????"

"YOU'RE WHY DAMN IT TUCKER" shouted Lilac back.

"HOW" I shouted angry at Lilac's accusations.

"Think about it, what is the one thing that would break a werewolf if they lost it?" Lilac asked sadly.

"I'm her mate?" I asked in disbelief.

"Bingo dumbass" said Lilac coldly.

"You're her mate too, that's why you are so mad at me its also why she connected with both of us so easily" I said realizing. 

"I swear if you make her choose between us I will kill you." Lilac said obviously angry.

"Are you a wolf too?" I asked.

"Turn around and then turn back around in 2 minutes." Lilac said looking like she really wanted to kill me.

"Only if you promise not to kill me" I said not trusting her.

"I won't kill you you're still her mate" said Lilac rolling her eyes, "you haven't rejected her."

"I don't want to reject her, I love her, but I also love my girlfriend." I said unsure what to do here.

Rose's wolf's head popped up at that.

"You love me?" I heard in my head.

"How do I hear her in my head???" I asked spooked.

"She can link you because you're her mate" explained  Lilac.

"Oh" I said thinking. "I do love you Rose but I can't date you because it wouldn't be fair, I love Gabi."

"Damn did it hurt this much with you?" Rose linked to Lilac keeping the chat with me open.

"Unfortunately yes, well almost it didn't hurt as much because you weren't dating him." Lilac said sadly. "Also Tucker whatever you do don't do anything actually inappropriate with Gabi unless you reject Rose."

"Won't that really hurt her if I reject her though?" I said worried. 

"Yes, now turn around so I can shift" Lilac said, "I can see you are confused, I need you to turn around because I need to take off my clothes or they would shred when I shift."

"Oh, ok" I said turning around embarrassed. After I heard bones breaking I turned back around. "How are you a purple wolf?" 

"She's purple because she has powers where she can grow flowers" linked Rose. 

"What's your wolf's name?" I asked Rose.

"I'm Adria" replied her wolf through the link, "and Lilac's wolf is Clover."

"Can I pet you?" I asked Adria she looked soft.

"Yes" replied Adria. 

"I have to go back to Gabi now" I said loving how Adria felt, "I'm sorry."