Chapter 9

Rose's pov

It hurts just watching them kiss, I want to howl in agony. I don't know if I want to date Lilac because while I love her, I don't want to be bisexual, my mom still haunts me from her grave. Am I really damned? 

"You aren't damned" replied Adria through our link.

'I'm still getting used to the fact that you're my wolf, and not just a voice in my head' I linked back to Adria. 

'I can tell you're thinking about your mom' said Lilac through our link.

'I am, I don't want to but what if she's right, what if I am damned, what if I bring you down with me?' I asked through the link. 

"You couldn't be damned" purred Clover through the link. 

'But how can you know that I'm not damned?' I linked back worriedly.

"You're too sweet and the Moon Goddess doesn't damn people unless they did horrendous things" replied Clover 

'What if I never believed in the moon Goddess until now?' I ask back.

"At least now you believe" replied Clover. 

"Hey guys" said Tucker. 

"I'm gonna meet you in the library Lilac" I said feeling tears form in my eyes. 

"I'll be right there" she responded sadly.

"I fucked up didn't I?" Tucker asked when I was walking away. 

"You did but it's ok, you just have to break up with Gabi" Lilac said gently.

"I can't" Tucker said angrily, "you don't understand!"

I went to the library before I could hear any more of their conversation. About ten minutes later Lilac finally arrived.

"Did you have fun talking to Tucker?" I asked trying not to get mad.

"It wasn't like how you're taking it" Lilac replied gently.

"So he's breaking up with his girlfriend because he realizes your right and nobody should be deprived their soulmate?" I asked looking at her defiantly, "didn't think so and before you go on the whole 'but its complicated' rant save it I'll make it real simple. Tucker decided he loved his girlfriend more than his actual soulmate and is choosing her. Nothing new."

"It is complicated though, he still loves you he'll come around to the whole 'mates' thing." Lilac said annoyed, "I'm sorry your fucked up parents put that idea in your head."

"That's too fucking far bringing my parents into this and you know it" I growled at Lilac; getting up to leave.

"I know it was a little to far but how wrong am I?" Lilac asked making me turn back around.

How wrong is she? If my parents didn't love me how could my so called soulmates? 

"You aren't wrong" I said shaky realizing, "Lilac I need you to do something with me, we need to find my Dad."

"That's not at all what I meant, but if it makes you feel better I'm in" Lilac said shifting uncomfortably, "what's his name?" 

Shit do I even know my own dad's name? I think about it until I come to a distant memory from when I was eight a year after Delilah married Diablo:

"Why don't you just give her to her dad so it can be just the two of us?" asked Diablo

"I need to keep her away from her dad" Delilah said in the next room over, "at least until Rose is eighteen  Alpha Carson Katz has been doubling the cash prize every year for her since she was two and Rose won't try to find him because I said he's a drug addict, I can't believe she thinks I'm her mom."

"Alpha Carson Katz?" I whispered trying not to cry. I heard Lilac take a sharp breath at that, "what's wrong?"

"That's going to be difficult-" said Lilac.

"Is he dead?" I asked before she could say anything else.

"Not dead but he's an extremely angry Alpha who has been looking for his daughter for thirteen years, she was kidnapped when she was two. Are you sure you're his daughter?" Lilac said looking at me.

"Well I am only fifteen, and I remember his name from a memory I buried where Mom- Delilah says she kidnapped me and I'm his daughter, her plan was to keep me until I was eighteen and then trade me in for the cash prize." I said sadly, "Delilah wasn't even my real mom, I guess that's why she treated me so shitty."

"That's messed up Rose, and we will get you so you can meet your dad it'll just take a while." Lilac said thinking. 

"Thank you Lilac, I need to meet him to get some answers. Can we go home I don't feel too good?" I said dizzy. 

"Yea, what's up?" Lilac asked nervously. 

"I don't know I just don't feel good" I say right before I pass out.