Chapter 15

TW RAPE

Rose's pov

"How about we talk more when we both get dressed?" I say pointing at Tucker's boxers blushing, he was a little hard.

"Good idea," he said and added with a mumble, "even though I kinda like your outfit."

"Don't worry, I also like your outfit, but we can't do anything like that today" I said in a slightly flirty tone. 

"Well I'll get dressed" he said hurriedly going to get dressed. 

"Lilac, come with me please" I begged her.

"What's wrong Rose?" Lilac asked. 

"Do you want to know why I was gone for the past week and a half?" I asked, "We can't talk to Tucker about this though."

"Rose, you're scaring me, you came home in just undies and a crop-top, you smell like shit, and you left a note that made it seem like you were gonna die" said Lilac with a voice crack. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you, but we need to talk about this, I was gone because of the note Tucker brought home, I went to see what Diablo wanted. Diablo injected me with wolfsbane and witch hazel so I was stuck there while he repeatedly abused me," I took a breath to steady myself, "the abuse started when I was four-"

"Rose, babes, you don't have to do this" Lilac said already starting to cry. 

"Lilac, I do, if I don't talk about this I'll never get closure." I replied softly but firmly, I waited for her small nod before continuing. "He started small just taking off my clothes, I was four so obviously I didn't think anything of it, then he progressed, by the time I was five he would start grabbing me in my places, I hated it. When I was six he started doing deals making me think that him assaulting me and raping me was a reward. By the time I was seven he started doing something I originally kinda liked before I rationalized with myself h-h-he started licking down there"

"Babes, it's ok, you really don't have to continue" Lilac said putting her hand on my knee.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped, Lilac started crying more pulling her hand away. "I'm sorry Lilac"

"I'm sorry babes I should've thought about what memories you're going through."

"It's ok, I can't continue this right now though." I said shakily, getting up and putting on one of Lilac's pajama pants.

"Um, babes?" 

"Hmm?"

"You know those are my pants right?" Lilac asked smirking.

"I know that, but, they're comfier and smell better" I said blushing, starting to walk into the living room to talk with Tucker.

"Rose?" Tucker asked looking at me. 

"I went to Diablo, that's where I've been for the last week and a half, he won't hurt any of us again" I said furiously, feeling my hair catching on fire a little. 

"Holy shit, your hair is on fire again" Tucker replied. 

"It's fine" I replied in sync with Lilac.

"Diablo held me captive injecting me with wolfsbane and witch hazel-"

"IMMA FUCKING MURDER HIM" shouted Lilac angrily.

"I mean you can't do that cause I think I accidentally already did" I said nervously. 

"Shit Rose" Tucker said proudly. 

Before we could continue there was a knock at the door, "Lilac?" 

"Shit" Lilac exclaimed looking out the peephole. She let the person in, the person is a beautiful, gray-purple eyed woman with light blue streaks in her platinum-blonde hair, she kinda looks like Lilac.

"Lilac, who are these two?" The girl asked trying to hold Lilac's hand. 

"Sis, this is my mate/girlfriend Rose and her other mate Tucker they are both living with us for now." Lilac said, "Rose, Tucker this is my little sister Violet, she's been away for private school."

"Nice to meet you Violet, are you a were-wolf too?" I ask politely.

"Yes, I am a werewolf, unfortunately I haven't shifted or heard from my wolf yet" Violet replied calmly. 

"I'm sure that'll happen soon, do you also have the witch side?" I ask.

"No, that was just on Lilac's dad's side I think, I dye my hair a lot henceforth the blue." Violet explained. 

"Oh, well, I think the blue suits you, I'm gonna go upstairs now, Tucker will you come with me?"

"Of course" Tucker replied. "Bye Violet nice to meet you. Lilac see you soon?"

"Yea" replied Lilac sounding annoyed. 

Lilac's pov

I waited to hear the door upstairs close before turning to Violet, "Hey, why are you home?"

"I can't do this anymore sis, I miss you and I feel like I'm messing up everything at that school, can I please just come home?" Violet cried. 

"Try finishing out the quarter and if you still don't like it then we can take you out ok?" I said not wanting to hurt her.

"Ok," sniffled Violet. "I'm gonna go to sleep now, love you sissy."

"Ok, I love you too sis" I said sadly, walking up to where Rose and Tucker were.

"Baby" Rose said when she saw me "how did I not know you had a sister?"

"I didn't tell you yet because with everything going on, I haven't had a chance" I said anxiously.

"I'm gonna go to my room, night Rose" Tucker said kissing Rose.

"You guys kiss now?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Just now apparently" she said confused watching Tucker walk out.

"I'm also gonna go to bed Lilac I'm tired" said Rose, walking through the door leading into her room.