13 - Cheater

(A\N) this chappie will have 3 povs yay

Rachel

The plan was fool proof. While Drew had Percy occupied after school, I would use the school's phone to 'call my mom', in others words, call Annabeth and anonymously tell her about the situation.

Annabeth would see Percy and Drew, and boom, no traces of me left behind. Even if Percy and Annabeth found out it was a lie, it couldn't be traced back to me.

Be honest, this plan was perfect.

Percy

"Hey there, Perce," Drew said, walking towards my locker on a regular Monday morning. She was wearing a black crop top and pink skirt with black twenty-five-inch heels. Okay, I exaggerated. But how the hell did she walk in those?

"Uh, hi, Drew," I said, stuffing homework into my backpack.
I wanted to rush to Annabeth's house so we could read.

"Listen, I need help with my car, so would you mind taking a look at it?"

"Um, I know nothing about cars," I reasoned. And I was in a hurry.

"Oh, it's not that kind of problem. See, it just needs a push. Someone strong like you could do the trick."

I shrugged. "Why not? Let me grab my backpack."

I followed her out to the back of the school, thinking it would only take a minute. Sure enough, a hot red car was parked there.

"Ow!" Drew said, bending down to inspect her foot.

"Are you okay?" I asked, hunched over her.

"I think I just sprained my ankle. This heel just snapped!" She whined, looking at her broken heel.

"Um, should I get the school nurse?"

"No, no. Why don't you just help me up so I can try and walk there?"

"Um, okay."

But instead of me helping her up, she dragged me down. She saw something out of the corner of her eyes, but before I could turn to see what it was, she kissed me.

Annabeth

While I was waiting for Percy at the front of the school, I got a call from an unknown number. "Hello?"

"This is an anonymous tip from a student for you, Annie. Your boyfriend was spotted with school slut, Drew, at the back of the school. You won't wanna miss this."

I scoffed, turning my phone off. But, curiosity got the best of me. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to look, right? I made my way to the back of the school. It was basically deserted, except for the couple.

Percy was on top of Drew, making out with her in a sloppy kiss. I thought he was late for something important, and I guess that's more important to him. A huge ache formed in my chest. Tears dotted the surface of my grey eyes. Out of all the boys at this school, Percy Jackson was the least likely to cheat on anyone.

I didn't need an explanation. The answer was obvious. Making sure they didn't see me, I ran back to the front of the building where my car was. Before anyone could see that I was crying, I hopped in and turned the key, starting my car. Percy could get his own ride.

I was done with him.

(A\N)

Oh, Sheridan, stfu

Someone threatened to send an army of chavs after me if i didnt update or if i broke percabeth up.

*breaks percabeth up*

(((r the chavs aftr moi)))