18 - SLEEPOVER M8!!1!

*needs to work on better titles*

Annabeth

I was no cook, so in the end, Percy and I ordered pizza. His mom called him to yell at him in hopes of having the knowledge that he was okay. He told her he would crash at a friend's place. She sounded reluctant but didn't ask questions.

"I hate lying to my mom," Percy confessed.

"This isn't just about you being here, is it."

Percy shook his head. "She should know what an ass Gabe really is."

"Percy, you need to tell her. You'll get financial aid in some way."

"My mom and I have been down that road. 'Financial aid' is a ton of bull shit. What I really want is for Mom to find someone better for her that can love her and provide for us. We don't even have the money to send me to a good college."

"It okay, Percy. I have a feeling your mom will find the right guy, and not this Gabe."

"I hope so. I can't stand Gabe."

"I'm going to sleep, Perce. You can come in when you want to sleep." I got off the living room couch we were sitting on.

"Thanks, Wise Girl. And I'm sorry."

"What would you be sorry for?"

"Everything. I've dumped a lot on you."

I smiled. "It's okay," Seaweed Brain."

I leaned down to give him a kiss. My lips hovered over his for a moment, before we finally touched. Percy's hand found my arm, and he pulled me down onto him. He let out a small grunt as I landed on top.

"Did I hurt you, Percy?" I asked, staring straight into his seagreen eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine, thanks to you," he muttered, pulling my head closer. His kisses were soft and deep at the same time. In the beginning, they were innocent and light. But over time, like in a minute, I could feel his soft lips trying to pry my mouth open. I let out a soft gasp, which made him grin.

His phone rang, and I jumped off of him.

"Sorry," he said, getting up to check his phone.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Rachel. She just texted me. She wants to know if I'm feeling better."

"Well hopefully you are. I didn't spend an hour trying to fix you up for nothing."

"I'll turn off my phone now," Percy said, getting up slowly.

"Yeah okay. Well I'll be in my room if you need me. Goodnight, Percy."

"Goodnight."

Percy

I sat on the couch for an hour, thinking about everything. Annabeth, Mom, Gabe, Rachel. I thought about Rachel a lot. Oh, don't get it the wrong way. I just didn't know about her. She confused me so much. One minute she looked like a stuck up whore, and the next minute she was like my friend again.

That's when I decided to go to sleep. The couch suddenly seemed less comfy and friendly. My mind wouldn't rest, not even a bit.

I started think about Annabeth. Her soft blonde hair, her grey eyes, which looked white in the light. She was really beautiful.

Oh, maybe I should just say goodnight to her, I thought. I got up, using the table in front of me as support. I trudged up the steps to her bedroom, which was ajar. I opened it a bit wider and peeked my head in.

"Annabeth?" I whispered into darkness. I could make out her figure laying on her bed, back facing me. She was in a tank top, by the looks of it.

"Yeah, Perce? Everything okay?"

"I just, I just wanted to say goodnight before I fell asleep," I said sheepishly.

Annabeth turned to me and smiled. "You already said goodnight, Seaweed Brain."

"Really? I did?"

"Yeah, an hour ago." I made the faint outline of Annabeth's smile.

"Oops, sorry," I said. "I'll go to sleep now."

"No, wait, Percy," Annabeth said, sucking in a deep breath.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna, um, stay here tonight?" She asked, gesturing at her bed.

"Um, yes, yeah, okay." I stumbled over my own words before walking over to her bed. She scooted over to make room for me.

"Sorry to annoy you," Annabeth muttered.

"Nah, I was sort of hoping you would ask me," I admitted, grabbing the blanket. Annabeth laughed and shoved me, and I nearly fell off the bed.

Annabeth turned to face me, her hair sprawled around her. She was smiling, looking at me. I leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips. She wrapped a hand around the back on my neck. My hand traveled down her body, which was laying on it's side. Annabeth got closer, until she was practically on me. I didn't mind. Of course I didn't. I felt Annabeth's body pressed against mine. Her hands ran down my bare chest, and I pressed my lips firmly to hers, for millions of small kisses. We both pulled away for breath, exhausted but wanting more.

But we were just kids. I pulled the blanket up for us, wrapping us in it. Annabeth sighed, her breath hitting my chest. I could feel myself getting sleepier too, but before I fell asleep, I wanted to say something.

"I love you, Wise Girl."

I didn't think she'd heard me, because her eyes were closed and her breathing was steady. She'd fallen asleep in my arms.

(A\N)

Thx m8s for liking the last chappie.

U know what,  u guys r not my m8s. Ur my m9s. Ur better than m8s.

So anyways, Im having writers block, so bare with me on these next few chappies.

AND ONE MORE THING

so i saw some comments and ppl were telling me Rachels eyes r green and u guise r probs right but im lazy af (((plz dont send the chavs again))) and ill leave it that way. the red hair automatically makes me think of blue eyes tbh

k bye