14 - Close the Goddamn Door

Chappie title tho. P!ATD af

Percy

I pulled away as quick as I could.

"Drew! What the fuck was that?"

I got up and dusted myself off.

"I'm sorry, I got caught in the moment," Drew apologized. She didn't look sorry, though.

"There was no moment! And I have a girlfriend okay. No thanks. By the way, start your own car."

I left her and her car at the back. Funny thing, instead of yelling or something, she called someone on her phone.

When I got to the front on the building, Annabeth's car wasn't there. Maybe she thought I'd already left for her house. Ugh, I'd have to catch a ride with Jason or something.

"Hey, Jason," I said, jogging up to him as his friends left.

"Hey, Perce. Why are you here? I thought you were going to Annabeth's house."

"I am, but she left early. Could you give me a lift to her place? It's on your way."

"Uh, sure," Jason said, getting into his car. I opened the door to the passenger seat.

"Thanks, man."

"I saw Annabeth leave like five minutes ago. She was in a hurry," Jason said, starting the car.

"Well she told me to meet her after school," I said.

One problem. I had to tell her about Drew. Hopefully,she and I could laugh it off and eat cake. Yeah, that's what we would do.

The drive was silent. I was thinking about Annabeth the whole time. When we got to her house, I jumped out of the car and ran up the porch to her front door. Jason drove off to wherever.

I knocked on the door, and at first, no one answered. I knocked again. One of Annabeth's brothers opened the door.

"Annie, it's your boyfriend," he said. Instead of teasing, he sounded quiet and sad. He looked over his shoulder, most likely to Annabeth.

"Close the door, Mathew," she yelled. Her voice cracked and she took a deep breath.

"But-"

"Now!"

The door shut in my face. Annabeth's voice made it obvious. She was crying. I didn't know why.

"Annabeth, open up!"

No answer.

"Are you okay?!" I yelled.

Feet shuffled away. The door opened. Mathew's head popped out.

"What's wrong with Annabeth?" I asked.

"She doesn't like you," Mathew said.

"What did I do?"

"She said she deserves better than a jerk like you."

"She said that?" My chest ached.

"No, she said something much worse, and I'm not allowed to repeat it."

"Mathew, please tell me what's wrong."

Mathew glared at me. A glare just like his sister's.

"Listen up, mister. You hurt my sister, you don't go near her. If you come here again, I'll tell the policemen!"

I would've laughed, if not the situation.

Mathew shut the door in my face.

(A\N)

I was reading my own book just to look for like errors and stuff and I got caught in it and then i realised i ended in the last chappie in a cliffie and i like screamed but then i remembered that i knew what would happen lol but i felt bad so i published this part the same day for yall

this was short ik but TWO CHAPPIES IN A DAY WOOP

Ill update quicker tho

(((hopefully)))

ILL UPDATE FASTER IF YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION I PROMISE.

I want you guys to describe what u know about me. Like how do i sound judging from A\Ns and my writing.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW AND I WILL UPDATE FASTRR IF U DO I PROMISE M8s