A Cross Roads

Caroline collapsed in a sweating heap. Augustus pulled his pants up and brushed his black mane with one hand while buckling his pants in the other.
  "Ok," he said out of breath. "Frank you are next."
  "I don't want you to fuck me," Frank said nervously.
  "No!," Augustus snorted. "The barrel you cheeky bastard. Take your clothes off and get in."
  Thomas stepped back in horror. This isn't what he signed up for. Or what he thought he did. Something was incredibly wrong about this.
  "You don't have to," Thomas said putting his hand on Frank's shoulder as he dropped his overalls.
  "If Caroline turned out like that, you bet your old ass I'm hopping in that barrel."
  Thomas hung his head in defeat and stepped back as Frank tip toed over to the barrel. His round frame made him look like Grimace from the McDonald's commercials. Caroline leaned back and gave a deep laugh. "Hopefully the barrel sheds some of that fat," she called.
  "Honey, when I get out of this barrel. You're gonna want a piece of this big old butt," Frank said while smacking his ass.
  Everyone laughed, except Thomas who stared off towards the wall, eyes closed deep in thought.
  Frank dipped a finger into the black liquid and when he took it out, instead of it being a wrinkled summer sausage, it was instead muscular and slender.
  "Oh I'm gonna enjoy this," he said as he dove head first into the barrel. The same thing happened as Caroline. Bubbling and smoke. And emerged a figure of Adonis proportions. Instead of a stringy gray combover, Frank had thick blonde hair that was wavy. As more of him emerged, he showcased impressive pecs and abs, something he hadn't had since he was nineteen.
  "Oh yes!," Caroline sighed. "That's a man."
  Frank stepped out of the barrel and his massive member swung between his thighs.
  "Excuse my large dick," he snorted as he stood up tall in front of everyone.
  Thomas peeked over and then looked away in disgust.
August turned to him with a wide grin. "Ok Tommy boy, your turn."
  "I'm not getting in," Thomas said hands crossed over his chest.
  "Oh come now," Caroline laughed. "You can't be serious."
  "Oh, I am! And you know what! Something just isn't right about all this! Something seems really dark!"
  Now Thomas had his finger out and was pointing it towards Augustus chest. "I admit I was enticed at first, but I've come to my senses unlike these others!"
  Frank squared up and began walking towards Thomas, but Augustus stopped him.
  "Are you sure you don't want to get in the barrel Thomas?," Augustus sighed.
  "Yes and that's my final....(BANG)."
  Caroline was sprayed in the face with something wet and sticky.
  Frank tried to clear whatever it was out of his eyes and threw his hands down. "Yuck! What is this?"
  Augustus stood holding a pointed pistol at where Thomas had been standing, but instead of Thomas, now was a headless body, with brain matter splattered across the room. Caroline realized what was all over herself after she looked at the body and began screaming.