The Resurrection

Gertrude stood up, her arm elongated and dragging against the concrete. She shuffled forward towards Frank.

"No, no, no," he said as he stumbled backward. "Stay away from me, you spooky bitch."

Gertrude continued forward and grabbed Frank by the back as she threw him to the ground face-first. "Hey, what the in the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Gertrude took her mammoth hand and shoved it straight up Frank's ass. Franks's eyes bulged as Gertrude's arm slithered inside his anal cavity. He convulsed several times, the blood bubbling from his lips.

"Eureka," Gertrude said as she pulled her arm out and brought back a rope of guts. Her arm was brown with shit and blood. Gertrude went back in and began pulling out Frank's organs one by one; his liver and spleen, chunks of yellow fat, then his heart and lungs. Frank laid flat with a balloon of his entrails seeping from his asshole.

"Now it's your time cunt!" Gertrude said, spinning on her heel.

But what she saw shocked her. Caroline was bent over the baby mush, piling it into her mouth. She was gagging and sobbing but was swallowing as much of it as she could.

"Two can play this game bitch," she said, a piece of small oiled flesh spitting from her lip.

"Stop," Gertrude said, running towards her. "You don't know what you're doing!"

Caroline stood up and It felt like her body was being revved by a V8 engine. She vibrated as she shut her eyes, just taking in the orgasmic pleasure that washed all over her body.

"This feels good," she moaned. "It feels so fucking good."

She opened her eyes as they were pure red. She narrowed in on Gertrude and lept into the air about twenty feet. Gertrude put her tree trunk arm up to block her, but Caroline slammed her feet down, shattering her arm.