Ending the Hiearchy

Gertrude held onto the stump of her arm, as it oozed blood and pus

  Gertrude held onto the stump of her arm, as it oozed blood and pus. The broken ginormous arm curled up into itself on the floor and turned into a pile of pink mush.
  "I told you, you stupid bitch!," Gertrude screamed. "You don't know what you're messing with!"
  Caroline looked at the goo and smiled.
  "Go ahead and smile, because it will be the last thing you ever do!"
  Gertrude held up her remaining arm and ran towards Caroline. As she gained closer to Caroline she came to an abrupt stop. Something had grabbed ahold of her hair and was pulling it tight. Caroline looked back and her mouth dropped. A huge mangled bloodied figure had a hold on her.
"Conrad?," Caroline said.
"Conrad end this now!," the mangled beast said as he ripped Gertrude's hair right from her scalp. The skin of Gertrude's head ripped off like a piece of Velcro. Conrad stopped over her with her hair in his bloodied fist and shook it at her.
Gertrude looked up at him with tearful eyes. "But, why Conrad?"
Conrad spit out a couple of his teeth before speaking. "Conrad do the right thing. For once."
Conrad took his stump of his leg and slammed it down on Gertrude's face, her head exploding like a watermelon. Conrad looked over to Caroline and smiled his gums.
"Take baby and run." Conrad gripped his chest and howled as he stumbled forward and fell straight on his face. Caroline walked over to his massive body and gently put her hand on his back.
"I'm sorry I was so cruel to you," she whispered.
Caroline went over to the remaining steel platter and gently took the child in her arms. It was a boy and his voice was hoarse from all his screeching.
"You'll be ok now little one," she said softly.
As Caroline left the room, she took one look back at the carnage of it all and sighed. She looked over to Frank's disemboweled corpse and a tear fell down her cheek.
When Caroline exited the mansion, the sun was high in the sky. She walked down the stairs with the child who had fallen asleep and made her way towards the limousine that still sat in the driveway.