Chapter 1

In a sleek conference room, Suga, J-Hope, and Jin prepared to interview the selected candidate, Jimin

In a sleek conference room, Suga, J-Hope, and Jin prepared to interview the selected candidate, Jimin. The atmosphere was professional, but there was an air of nervous excitement as they awaited Jimin's arrival.

As Jimin entered, he seemed a bit jittery, offering a slightly awkward smile.

Suga: "Hello, Mr. Park Jimin. Welcome! We're glad to have you here. Why don't you start by telling us a bit about yourself?"

Jimin: "Uh, sure. Well, I'm Jimin, and I, um, really like cats. Oh, and I once accidentally wore mismatched shoes to a meeting."

J-Hope couldn't help but chuckle.

J-Hope: "Cats and fashion adventures, sounds like a fun combo! Tell us more about your work experience."

Jimin: "Well, I've worked on some exciting projects. Once I spilled coffee on my presentation slides, but everyone thought it was modern art, so it turned out okay."

Jin couldn't suppress a grin.

Jin: "Resourceful thinking! How do you handle tight deadlines and high-pressure situations?"

Jimin: "Oh, you know, I just take a deep breath and imagine everyone in the office wearing clown wigs. It helps lighten the mood!"

Suga found himself intrigued, a small smile forming.

Suga: "Interesting approach, Jimin. Now, in a hypothetical scenario, how would you deal with conflicting opinions within a team?"

Jimin: "I'd probably suggest we settle our differences with a dance-off. I find it's a great way to break the ice!"

J-Hope chuckled openly this time, sharing a glance with Jin.

J-Hope: "I like your style, Jimin! But on a serious note, how do you see yourself contributing to our team's success?"

Jimin, realizing the seriousness of the question, took a moment before responding.

Jimin: "I may crack a few jokes, but I'm serious about delivering results. I believe in creating a positive and collaborative work environment."

Suga, quietly observing, found himself captivated by Jimin's unique blend of humor and sincerity.

After a successful interview, Suga, J-Hope, and Jin welcomed Jimin to the team with smiles and handshakes.

Suga: "Jimin, we're excited to have you on board. You've got a great energy that we think will be a fantastic addition to the team."

Jimin beamed with gratitude.

Jimin: "Thank you so much! I can't wait to start working with all of you."

J-Hope, with his usual upbeat demeanor, added, "Get ready for some fun projects and a lot of team spirit!"

Jin, the more composed of the three, nodded approvingly.

Jin: "Tomorrow, there's a press conference in the office hall. Our boss, Kim Taehyung, will be giving a lecture about a new project. It's a great opportunity to get to know everyone. Make sure to attend."