Chapter 10

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the streets, Jungkook hastily made his way through the crowd, attempting to distance himself from the unexpected scene at the ice cream parlor

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the streets, Jungkook hastily made his way through the crowd, attempting to distance himself from the unexpected scene at the ice cream parlor. Taehyung, determined to catch up, chased after him.

Taehyung (breathlessly): "Jungkook, wait!"

As Jungkook continued to weave through the crowd, Taehyung managed to close the gap. With a swift motion, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand from behind, pulling him into an unexpected embrace. Jungkook, feeling caught off guard, squirmed in Taehyung's hold.

Jungkook: "V, let go! Everyone is watching!"

Taehyung (holding him tightly): "Jungkook, we need to talk. Just hear me out."

Jungkook (frustrated): "I don't want to talk right now. Let me go."

Taehyung (refusing to release his grip): "Jungkook, please. I didn't mean for this to happen. Let's find a quieter place to talk."

Jungkook (warningly): "V, if you don't let me go, things might get more complicated."

In the midst of the bustling street, Taehyung gently cupped Jungkook's cheeks, his touch a comforting gesture. With a soft expression, Taehyung began to speak, his words carrying a romantic undertone.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, I understand this might be unexpected and not the ideal setting, but I want you to know... you're important to me. Every moment with you feels special, and I care about you more than I can express."

Jungkook (still processing the situation): "V, it's just... it's a lot to take in, especially here."

Taehyung (smiling softly): "I know, Kookie. We can find a quieter place. But I need you to understand that my feelings for you are real, no matter the circumstances."

Jungkook (gradually easing up): "Alright, V."

As the atmosphere between them seemed to lighten, Taehyung took a deep breath before deciding to share about Lisa.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, there's something you should know. Lisa is daughter of one of the big businessman, Mr Manoban, and... well, you know."

Jungkook.(letting out a sigh): "V, I need some time to process this. Excuse me."

Without waiting for a response, Jungkook took a step back, excusing himself. Taehyung watched him leave, a twinge of guilt settling in.

Taehyung (to himself): "I didn't mean for it to happen like this. I hope he understands."

Feeling a sense of remorse, Taehyung stood in the bustling street, grappling with the unintended consequences of the revelation.