Chapter 24

As the morning sun gently illuminated the room, Taehyung found himself waking up next to Jungkook, their bodies intertwined in a comforting embrace

As the morning sun gently illuminated the room, Taehyung found himself waking up next to Jungkook, their bodies intertwined in a comforting embrace. Taehyung's gaze softened as he admired the peaceful expression on Jungkook's face, his fingers delicately caressing the skin that had been revealed in the warmth of the morning light. A shy smile played on Taehyung's lips as memories of the previous night flooded his mind.

Just as Taehyung was lost in his thoughts, his phone rang, breaking the tranquility of the moment. He carefully extracted himself from Jungkook's embrace, making sure not to disturb his peaceful slumber. Taking the phone with him, Taehyung stepped outside, leaving Jungkook to enjoy the serenity of the morning.

---||---

The twilight air wrapped around Taehyung as he stepped outside, his phone buzzing with an incoming call

The twilight air wrapped around Taehyung as he stepped outside, his phone buzzing with an incoming call. Curiosity etched on his face, he swiped to answer.

Taehyung: "Jin hyung? What's up?"

Jin (voice held an unusual gravity): "Tae, listen. Mom and I left the Kim mansion. We're at Namjoon's place now."

Taehyung (eyes widened, shock rippling through him): "Left? Why? What happened, hyung?"

Jin (sighed, a heavy exhale audible through the phone): "It's complicated. I can't explain everything now. Just come to Namjoon's. I'll tell you everything. Here's the address."

As Jin recited the location, Tae's mind raced.

Taehyung: "Alright, hyung. I'll be there."

They hung up, leaving Taehyung standing there, absorbing the unexpected turn of events. A sigh escaped him, the weight of uncertainty settling on his shoulders.

Turning around, lost in thought, Tae collided with Bogum, who happened to be passing by. Laughter bubbled between them, a shared moment of unexpected clumsiness.

Bogum (teased, still chuckling): "Watch it, Tae!"

Taehyung (joined in the laughter, the tension momentarily forgotten): "Sorry, Bogum. Just got some surprising news from my hyung."