Chapter 2

The conference hall buzzed with anticipation as Jimin and Jungkook found their seats in the middle of the row

The conference hall buzzed with anticipation as Jimin and Jungkook found their seats in the middle of the row. The room was filled with professionals in suits, and Jungkook couldn't help but feel a bit out of place.

Jimin nudged Jungkook with a grin.

Jimin: "Ready for some corporate enlightenment, Jungkook?"

Jungkook (stifling a yawn, replied): "I'm more prepared for a nap, to be honest. What's this lecture about, anyway?"

Jimin (checked the program, whispering): "It's about a new project. Exciting stuff, right?"

Jungkook (raised an eyebrow) "Define 'exciting.' Will there be fireworks?"

Jimin (chuckled): "Maybe metaphorical ones. Just try to look interested. Oh, and keep an eye out for Taehyung. He's the big boss around here."

Jungkook (scanning the room, quipped): "Is he the one with the golden tie or the one with the intimidating glasses?"

Jimin (laughed): "You'll know when you see him. Trust me."

As the lecture commenced, Jungkook's attention wavered. He discreetly pulled out his phone, and Jimin couldn't resist joining in the mischief.

Jimin: "What are you doing?"

Jungkook (with a sly grin, whispered): "Tiktok."

Jimin (stifled a laugh): "You're terrible. At least pretend to take notes."

Jungkook: "Notes, you say? It's as boring as counting sheep"

Jimin covered his mouth, trying not to burst into laughter.

Jimin: "You're going to get us kicked out."

Jungkook (pointing at the front, teased): "Look, there's Kim Taehyung! Is he the one with the confident walk or the one with the impeccable hair?"

Jimin (rolled his eyes): "Just pay attention. This project might be our big break."

Jungkook (sighed dramatically): "Fine, but if they start talking about "new project" again, I'm out."

As the conference continued, a mysterious man wearing a mask and a black coat slid into the seat beside Jungkook. The sudden appearance caught Jungkook's attention, and he couldn't resist striking up a conversation.

Jungkook (nudging the masked man): "Hey there, Mr. Mystery. Are you here to unveil the secrets of the corporate world?"

The masked man, his mask adorned with an enigmatic design, leaned in conspiratorially.

Masked Figure: "I could tell you, but then I'd have to recruit you into the secret society of office ninjas."

Jungkook (intrigued, raised an eyebrow): "Office ninjas? Is that like a secret society of paper-folding masters?"