Chapter 34

The morning sunlight streams through the window, casting a warm glow over the room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The morning sunlight streams through the window, casting a warm glow over the room. Jungkook sits beside his newborn baby, his face filled with joy and anticipation as he cradles the tiny bundle in his arms. The Kim family enters the room, their expressions a mix of happiness and concern.

Mrs. Kim (smiling): "Oh, Jungkook, look at you, already a doting mother. Congratulations!"

She gently caresses Jungkook's head, her eyes sparkling with affection.

Mrs. Kim: "Thank you for bringing a new member to our family."

Jungkook returns the smile, his heart swelling with gratitude.

Jungkook (excitedly): "Thank you, Mom. I can't wait for Taehyung to meet our baby. Where is he?"

His question hangs in the air, and the room falls silent. The Kim family exchanges uneasy glances, hesitant to deliver the news.

Jin (hesitantly): "Jungkook, there's something we need to tell you about Taehyung."

Jungkook's smile fades, replaced by a furrow of concern.

Jungkook: "What happened? Is he okay?"

He can sense the tension in the room, his heart beginning to race with worry.

Namjoon (softly): "During your delivery, there was... an incident."

Jungkook's breath catches in his throat as he leans in, his eyes searching for answers.

Jungkook: "What kind of incident?"

His voice trembles with fear, anticipating the worst.

Jin (gently): "It was Mr. Manoban. He orchestrated a power outage during your delivery. Taehyung... he took the blame to protect you and the baby."

Jungkook's world shatters as the truth sinks in, tears welling in his eyes.

Jungkook (choked up): "Taehyung... is he...?"

His voice trails off, unable to form the words.

Namjoon (solemnly): "He's in custody, Jungkook."

Jungkook's heart feels like it's been ripped from his chest, his breaths coming in ragged gasps.

Jungkook (frantically): "I need to see him. Now."

He moves to get up, his mind racing with desperation.

Mrs. Kim (firmly): "Jungkook, please. Taehyung wouldn't want you to put yourself at risk. You have a baby to take care of now."

She envelops him in a comforting embrace, her warmth a balm to his shattered spirit.

Mrs. Kim: "Let us be here for you, Jungkook. We'll get through this together."

Jungkook sighs, his shoulders slumping with the weight of his grief. In the embrace of his family, he finds solace amidst the storm.