Chapter 11

The next day, Jungkook made his way to the place where he and Taehyung usually met

The next day, Jungkook made his way to the place where he and Taehyung usually met. Anxiously, he sat on a bench, glancing at his watch and scanning the surroundings for any sign of Taehyung. As time passed, a sense of unease crept over him, wondering if Taehyung wouldn't show up.

Jungkook (to himself): "Maybe he's busy... or doesn't want to talk to me after what happened at the ice cream parlor."

Feeling a pang of guilt, Jungkook decided to take matters into his own hands. He needed to apologize for his behavior and explain the turmoil that had been churning within him. However, as the minutes turned into an hour, Taehyung remained absent, and Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears.

Jungkook (softly): "I just wanted to talk, to clear things up. Why isn't he here?"

A mix of disappointment and regret settled in as Jungkook grappled with the possibility that Taehyung might not come. The weight of unspoken words lingered in the air, leaving Jungkook with a heavy heart on that deserted bench.

As Jungkook sat on the bench, tears streaming down his face, he closed his eyes tightly, attempting to compose himself. Suddenly, a familiar voice reached his ears. Before he could fully register it, he felt a weight on his lap. Startled, he opened his eyes to find Taehyung laying on the bench, his head comfortably resting on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook (surprised): "V? What are you doing?"

Taehyung (with a mischievous grin): "Well, I thought I'd give you a surprise entrance. Did you miss me?"

Jungkook (pouting): "You're impossible, V."

Taehyung (teasingly): "Aww, is someone a bit angry? Let me make it up to you."

Jungkook (wiping his tears): "You didn't show up for so long. I thought you weren't coming."

Taehyung (playfully): "I like to keep you on your toes, Kookie. But don't worry, I'm here now."

Despite his playful demeanor, Taehyung noticed the lingering sadness in Jungkook's eyes. He shifted to a more serious tone, speaking with sincerity.

Taehyung: "Hey, I'm sorry if I kept you sad. Sometimes things come up. But you know, I'm always here for you."

Taehyung, perceptive as always, moved closer and gently woke up from Jungkook's lap. He took a seat beside him, his hand reaching out to wipe away the silent tears that adorned Jungkook's cheeks.

Taehyung (softly) "Hey, Kook, what's bothering you?"

Jungkook (sighed, remorse written all over his face) "I'm sorry, V. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that at the public place. I ruined our day."