Chapter 9

Taehyung sat in his office cabin, a distant look in his eyes as thoughts of Jungkook lingered in his mind

Taehyung sat in his office cabin, a distant look in his eyes as thoughts of Jungkook lingered in his mind. Lost in contemplation, he hardly noticed when Suga approached, concern etched on his face.

Suga: "Tae, you've been a bit off lately. What's going on?"

Taehyung (sighing): "It's Jungkook, Yoongi. I want to tell him the truth about who I am, but I'm stuck. If I reveal everything, it might complicate things."

Suga (leaning against the desk): "You know you can't keep this a secret forever. It's not fair to Jungkook."

Taehyung (running a hand through his hair): "I know, Yoongi. But I'm worried about how he'll react, especially after everything we've been through with this whole charade."

Suga (straightforwardly): "You're falling for him, aren't you?"

Taehyung hesitated for a moment before nodding.

Taehyung: "Yeah, and that's what's making this so difficult. I don't want to lose him, but I also can't keep hiding the truth."

Suga (folding his arms): "You need to figure this out, Tae. It's not fair to either of you. The longer you wait, the harder it'll be."

Taehyung nodded, a sense of resolution settling in.

Taehyung: "You're right, Yoongi. I'll talk to him soon. I just need to find the right time and way to do it."

Suga (nodding): "Good. It's time to face the situation head-on. And who knows, it might turn out better than you think."

---||---

In the bustling office corridor, Mr

In the bustling office corridor, Mr. Manoban walked alongside his daughter Lisa, a determined expression on his face. Lisa, however, seemed engrossed in her mobile phone, paying little attention to her father's words.