Chapter 33

As Taehyung entered the room, calling out Jungkook's name with a mixture of concern and anticipation, he was met with an unexpected sight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As Taehyung entered the room, calling out Jungkook's name with a mixture of concern and anticipation, he was met with an unexpected sight. Jungkook rushed towards him, his arms enveloping Taehyung in a tight embrace that spoke volumes of his overflowing emotions.

Caught off guard by Jungkook's sudden display of affection, Taehyung's confusion melted away in the warmth of their embrace. He held Jungkook close, his heart racing with a mixture of relief and curiosity.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, what's going on? Are you alright?"

Jungkook pulled back slightly, his eyes shining with a radiant glow that seemed to illuminate the room. With trembling hands, he produced the pregnancy kit, a small red line visible on its surface.

Jungkook's voice quivered with excitement and joy as he revealed the life-changing news to Taehyung.

Jungkook: "Tae, I'm pregnant!"

The words hung in the air, filling the room with an electrifying energy that left Taehyung speechless. A surge of indescribable happiness washed over him as he processed the magnitude of Jungkook's revelation.

Unable to contain his overwhelming emotions, Taehyung leaned in and pressed a tender kiss to Jungkook's forehead, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, is this true? Oh my god! I'm so happy, so grateful to you. Thank you so much baby for being by baby's mumma."

Jungkook's face lit up with childlike delight, his eyes sparkling with boundless joy as he bounced on his feet, his infectious enthusiasm filling the room with warmth and laughter.

---||---

As the months passed by, Taehyung and Jungkook eagerly anticipated the arrival of their little bundle of joy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As the months passed by, Taehyung and Jungkook eagerly anticipated the arrival of their little bundle of joy. With each passing day, Jungkook's belly grew rounder, a visible symbol of the new life they were bringing into the world.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim, filled with excitement and anticipation, extended a heartfelt invitation to Taehyung and Jungkook to come and stay with them during the final stages of Jungkook's pregnancy. They wanted to ensure that Jungkook received the best care possible, surrounded by the love and support of family.

Billionaire's First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें