Chapter 27

In the heart of the village, the air buzzed with excitement as preparations for the crop ceremony were in full swing, it's a three days occasion

In the heart of the village, the air buzzed with excitement as preparations for the crop ceremony were in full swing, it's a three days occasion. Taehyung, alongside other villagers, worked tirelessly, constructing pavilions and arranging wood for the festive occasion.

Taehyung (coordinating efforts): "Let's make this year's crop ceremony unforgettable. We're a strong community."

Meanwhile, Jungkook took charge of the cooking pavilion, directing a team of enthusiastic helpers.

Jungkook (directing the cooking efforts): "Spices, flavors, and love! That's the secret to a perfect meal."

As Jungkook worked, the other villagers couldn't resist teasing him about his relationship with Taehyung.

Haeun (teasingly): "Jungkook, Taehyung is really spoiling you with all those treats, huh?"

Minhae (joining in): "Must be nice having a chef for a husband!"

Jungkook (blushed, playfully defending himself): "He just appreciates good food, that's all!"

As the villagers busily engaged in their tasks, a group of men arrived, bearing an abundance of products and necessary items. The villagers were both shocked and overjoyed at the unexpected delivery.

Joon Woo (astonished): "Where did all of this come from?"

Men (grinning, pointed towards Taehyung): "Taehyung sir sent us. He wanted to ensure you have everything for the celebration."

The villagers exchanged surprised glances and turned their attention to Taehyung, who was modestly acknowledging the grateful gazes.

Su-Jin (with enthusiasm): "Thank you, Taehyung! This is incredible!"

Expressions of gratitude filled the air as the villagers realized the extent of Taehyung's thoughtful gesture.

Jungkook, catching Taehyung's eye, felt a warmth in his heart.

Jungkook (smiling): "You really know how to make everyone happy, don't you?"

Taehyung (smiling back): "Just doing my part for the village."

As the villagers continued their joyful preparations, Haeun and Minhae, known for their playful banter, couldn't resist teasing Jungkook.

Haeun (teasingly): "Jungkook, you're one lucky guy. Taehyung is spoiling everyone!"

Minhae (joining in): "I wish I had someone like Taehyung. Look at all these goodies!"

Jungkook blushed, laughing along with the teasing.

Jungkook (playfully): "I am lucky. Taehyung knows how to make every moment special."

Amid the banter and laughter, the village embraced the spirit of celebration, with Taehyung's thoughtful gesture enhancing the joy of the upcoming crop ceremony.