Chapter 28

Under the soft glow of the living room lights, the Kim family gathered for a cozy evening chat after the lively culinary event

Under the soft glow of the living room lights, the Kim family gathered for a cozy evening chat after the lively culinary event. Conversations flowed in random directions, laughter echoing in the room.

Mrs. Kim, feeling a sudden urge, gently held Jungkook's hand.

Mrs. Kim: "Jungkook, I know everything about you and Tae, please Jungkook forgive my son now and go back with us to the Kim mansion."

Jungkook, feeling a bit awkward, lowered his gaze, unsure of how to respond. Sensing the tension, Taehyung stepped in to defuse the situation.

Taehyung (with a reassuring smile): "Let's discuss that later, Mom. We're all here to enjoy the evening together."

The diversion allowed the conversation to shift towards Namjoon and Jin, who were sitting together. The atmosphere took a turn toward a more serious note.

Mr. Kim (thoughtfully): "Namjoon, Jin, we've been through a lot together. How about we make your marriage official soon?"

Namjoon and Jin exchanged glances, smiles playing on their faces.

Jin (grinning): "I have no problem with that."

Namjoon (nodding): "I agree."

Mrs. Kim (excited): "Fantastic! We'll plan a beautiful celebration. It's about time we officially welcome Namjoon into the family."

As the night deepened, the Kim family, having enjoyed a heartwarming evening, decided it was time to bid Taekook farewell. Goodbyes were exchanged in the doorway, and promises to meet again were made.

Mrs. Kim (hugging Taehyung and Jungkook): "Thank you for a lovely evening. We'll see you soon."

Jin (smiling): "Take care, you two. We're always here for you."

With embraces and good wishes, the Kim family left, leaving behind a sense of happiness and connection. Taehyung and Jungkook watched as the car disappeared into the night.

Taehyung (sighing contentedly): "That was wonderful, wasn't it?"

Jungkook (smiling): "Yeah, it was. I'm glad your family is so supportive."

As they closed the door and walked back into the living room, a shared smile passed between Taehyung and Jungkook. The warmth of the evening lingered in the air.

Taehyung (wrapping his arm around Jungkook): "Let's get some rest, Kookie."

Jungkook (leaning into Taehyung): "Sounds like a plan, huh?"

They made their way to bed, as Taehyung and Jungkook lay on their bed, the room bathed in the soft glow of the night, Taehyung couldn't resist a playful moment.