Chapter 18

The very next day

The very next day. Jimin immersed himself in his work at his desk when Suga, the department manager, strolled in.

Jimin (greeted him with a warm): "Good morning. Sir"

Suga: "Morning, Mr. Park Jimin. Mind if I steal a moment?"

Jimin: "Of course not, Sir. What's on your mind?"

Suga: "Is the Wi-Fi signal on your computer working well?"

Jimin quickly checked his computer, and everything was fine.

Jimin: "It is, sir."

Suga: "That's why I'm feeling a strong connection from here."

Jimin immediately blushed and smiled as Suga's tone took a playful turn.

Suga: "You know, Jimin, I've been meaning to say... your smile can brighten up the entire office."

Jimin blushed more, caught off guard by the unexpected compliment.

Jimin: "Oh, uh, thank you, Sir. You're too kind."

Suga grinned, enjoying Jimin's flustered response.

Suga: "Well, it's the truth. Anyway, Taehyung wants us in his cabin. Seems like we've got some exciting news about a potential overseas project."

Jimin, still blushing, managed a nod.

Jimin: "Sure, sir, let's go see what Boss has in store."

They made their way to Taehyung's cabin, the air filled with a mix of professional anticipation and a subtle hint of connection between Jimin and Suga.

---||---

Taehyung welcomed them, unaware of the light flirtatious banter that had transpired

Taehyung, seated behind his desk, looked at them with a determined expression.

Taehyung: "Glad you two could make it. Now, let's dive into the details of our upcoming abroad project."

Suga (leaning forward): "What's the game plan, Taehyung?"