Chapter 31

As the evening approached, Mrs

As the evening approached, Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook busied themselves preparing for the arrival of the Kim family. With eager anticipation, they arranged the living room, ensuring everything was in place for their guests.

At the appointed time, the doorbell chimed, and Jungkook hurried to open the door, a warm smile lighting up his face as he welcomed the Kim family inside.

Jungkook: "Welcome, please come in."

Taehyung's family entered the cozy living room, their faces aglow with excitement and warmth. Mrs. Jeon greeted them with a gracious smile, her hospitality shining through as she ushered them to their seats.

Mrs. Jeon: "Please, make yourselves comfortable. Can I offer you some snacks and juice?"

Mrs. Kim: "Thank you, that would be lovely."

As Mrs. Jeon busied herself in the kitchen, Jungkook took a moment to exchange pleasantries with their guests, his eyes sparkling with anticipation for the discussions that lay ahead.

Jungkook: "It's nice to have you all here. We're excited to see you."

Taehyung smiled warmly at Jungkook's words, his heart swelling with love and pride for his partner and his family.

Mr. Kim: "Thank you for having us, Jungkook. We're looking forward to our conversation tonight."

As Mrs. Jeon graciously served the delicious snacks and refreshing juice, the aroma of homemade treats filled the air, adding to the warmth and hospitality of their gathering. Seated around the table, the two families engaged in lively conversation, their laughter echoing through the cozy living room.

Mrs. Kim: "Mrs. Jeon, these snacks are absolutely delightful! Thank you for your kindness and hospitality."

Mrs. Jeon beamed with pride at the compliment, her heart swelling with joy at the appreciation of her culinary efforts.

Mrs. Jeon: "Oh, it's my pleasure! I'm so glad you're enjoying them."

The atmosphere was filled with warmth and camaraderie as they shared stories and laughter, savoring the simple pleasures of togetherness.

Mr. Kim: "Now, onto more serious matters. We're here to discuss the marriage proposal between our families."

The room fell silent as the topic shifted to the purpose of their visit. Mrs. Jeon listened attentively, her heart brimming with anticipation for what was to come.

Mrs. Jeon: "I have no objections to the proposal, but my husband is currently away in town for work."

Mr. Kim nodded understandingly, his determination unwavering in the face of logistical challenges.

Mr. Kim: "Not to worry, Mrs. Jeon. I'll personally send him a letter explaining the situation and seeking his approval. We'll make sure everything is in order before moving forward."