It's Her

Helloww everyone!
Finally 30 votes. Thank you everyone who voted and commented till now. This chapter is dedicated to you all who helped me to meet my target and to those who gave my story a chance❤

You see your author is little stubborn, she don't give up easily. But since I saw last chapter got 200+ views in a less than a week, now my expectation is increased. Greedy I know.
But now I want atleast 100 votes in this chapter and I will update then only.
It doesn't take anything of you to click on the little star below. You know whenever I see someone voted or commented, it brings a smile on my face. Is it that tough to do? Vote now!

Lots of Love from me to you.
-N.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dharini's POV

Sunday went in blur. Nobody talked about Mishra sir. They didn't call us to tell their decision but we know...I know that he's going to reject me. I don't blame him though. I mean even I never looked at him in that way. He's my teacher afterall. My thoughts were disrupted by Drishu.

"What do you think?"

About what?

"Are jiji, I'm asking what do you think what will be mishra sir's decision?"

(Oh sister)

What about him? I know he'll say no because he himself told me.

"What if he say yes?"

I don't know about it but the way he said it, I don't think so.

"But jiji let's think what if he say yes?"

Then I don't know, I'm already nervous to face him at school. If his answer will be yes then I don't know how I'll attend his class knowing that the one teaching is going to be my husband.

"But jiji, then you'll get good marks in tests" she said excitedly.

No I doubt he'd ever do cheating. He have his own principles.

"But jij..."

Stop all this discussion. There is no rice and we are cooking Khayali Pulao. (Day dreaming)

Let's sleep now, tomorrow is our school. I told her but couldn't convince my self to do same.

(Next morning)

"Rini....." mumma's voice came in my ears

Mumma just 5 minutes please.

"Rini you'll be late, wake up now or I'm gonna throw water on you" she warned

I'm awake. I sat instantly.

Ugh..I know till 3 AM I was awake, then I don't know when sleep took over me. I saw my puffy eyes in the mirror. People will know that I was awake whole night. Huhh..

*****

Avan's POV

I reached school and went to staff room. I need to talk to Rajeev badly. Only he can help me. There he is..flirting with Pratiksha Ma'am, who's giving him all the signals.

Excuse me? Rajeev? I called

"Ye..yes Avan" he said

"What yar? You could've come little late, I asked her out and she was about to say yes"

How can you say she was about to say yes?

"I just know. By the way why did you called?"

Actually the girl I went to see on saturday..