Proud of Her

5.48K Reads and 640 votes. Wow. Thank you everyone for giving this book a chance and also for giving your valuable votes and comments.

Happy Reading!

***

Days went by very fast. Now Dharini is little bit comfortable with Avan, even she started asking for doubts in Maths. Even her marks are improved, not just in Maths but in all subjects, thanks to him.

And Avan being true to his words, stick to strickly professional in school, not even once give special attention to Dharini, or we can say he is too good to pretend. But he keeps stealing glances at her here and there.

Few days back she gave her last monthly test, in which she scored 8½, 9½, 9¾, 10, and 9. No, she didn't got 10 in maths, she got 10 in english. The subjects she was not once good at, now she is getting better in them and best in the ones she was already good.
She scored 9½ in maths and her Mishra sir appeared more happy than her. It's not that nobody questioned them.

Few days back

In principle's office

"May I come in Sir?" Asked Shrishti, Astha and Samriddhi.

"Yes come in"

"Good Afternoon Sir" they said in unison.

"Good afternoon. How is your studies going on?" He asked

"It is going good sir but.." said Samriddhi.

"But?"

"Sir one of our classmate, Dharini Sharma is close to Mishra Sir and beca.."

"Mishra sir? As in Anav Mishra Sir?" He asked.

They got nervous and now regret it because they know that Mishra sir has good image and that he is extremely professional in class and never once he favored Dharini. If Astha didn't eavesdropped and heard about their relationship, they would have never known that they are in relation.

They looked at each other. They know they messed up.

"Yes sir" said Samriddhi.

"What did he do?" Asked sir

"Sir h..he is favouring her in class. She used to score less than 5 in tests and started scoring more than 8 now." Said Astha.

"She must be studying well"

"No sir, We know her, she can't even score 6 by herself" said Samriddhi confidently.

"Ok. Do you have proof of the same?" Asked sir.

They were not prepared for this. They looked each other.

"Show me the proof" asked sir again.

"Sir we don't have it" said Samriddhi.

"See I know Mishra Sir and his professionalism. But if you are doubtful, I'll see what I can do. You may go now" he dismissed.

"Ok sir" they said in unison.

After coming out

"Srishti why were you silent?" Asked Astha.

"Yes, Why didn't you said anything?" Asked Samriddhi.

"I wanted to say but when I heard sir asking for proof. I regretted us going in and couldn't gather courage to tell him anything." Said Srishti.

"We have Asthin ka Saanp with us." Said Astha. (Devil in disguise)

.
.
.
They are in english period when peon came

"Dharini Mishra"

"Yes" she asked