I Will Miss Her

Happy Holi Everyone. I hope, with this holika dahan, all your stress, worries and sadness burn and bring you good health and happiness, because that's what matters the most in life. I wish your life become colorful like holi colors.

Thank you everyone for your precious votes and comments. I want to dedicate this chapter to menonathira, girl your comment on the previous chapter just made my day. This one is to you.

■■■■■

Dharini's POV

"Mummmaa" I screamed from top of my lungs.

"What happened?" Mumma hurriedly came.

"Mumma I got period"

"What? What will we do now? What will I say to your mother in law? She will think that I'm laying"

"What should I do now? Can I go there and not tell anyone?"

"No no rini, it is a matter of worship. You are not mature but I am. I can't let you commit sin. You talk to Anav ji, he will talk to his family"

"Mishra Sir? No mumma he is my teacher, how can I talk about periods to him?"

"In few months, he will be your husband and you will share everything with him not just about your period"

"What?" I asked, I'm totally clueless why mumma is saying that I will share everything with him? He is man and I'm a woman. How can I share my girly stuff with him.

"You will know when time comes.

Now call him and tell that you got your period"

"Mummma nooo"

Telephone rang

"Go and see who called" mumma said

I reluctantly came to living room

"Hello?"

"Hello? Dharini beta?"

My mother in law

"Charansparsh Aunty" I said

"Stay happy always beta and call me ma"

"Ok ma"

"I called to inform you that the weather has become cold due to unseasonal rain, so bring a sweater."

"Uh um ma"

"Yes beta"

"Ma a..actually I g..got my period today"

I don't know how will she react

"Oh. Then you can't come tomorrow beta" she sounds dissapointed.

"I'm sorry ma"

"What sorry beta? Is it your fault? Nahi na? It's oookkk, it can happen to anyone and it is not in our hands"

I don't know why her words brought tears in my eyes.

"Don't get dissapointed beta, you will meet others next time. I'll tell them that you are not well"

"Thank you ma"

"Take care of yourself beta and don't cry"

"Yes ma"

When I turned after keeping receiver, I saw mumma standing there with a smile.

What good deeds my daughter had done God, that you gave her such a good mother-in-law?

I just smiled hearing this.

****
Next day

Anav's POV

"Hello Aanu"

"Yes Ma, Charansparsh" I greeted her.