Chapter 9: Home

Madison was back staying at Daryl's regularly. She stayed for about week when Daryl finally put his foot down. He told her to quit her job and move in. So, she did. They haven't said they were dating to each other, but they knew they were.

Daryl's house was a mess at the moment. He had girly things all over the place. His once simple bathroom had turned into a women's prep room. Madison had bras and underwear and dresses all over the place. Daryl didn't even wanna think about all the shoes she owned. She had enough for ten people.

The best part about Madison moving in was Daryl got to cuddle up next to her at night. He loved how he could wrap his arms around her and feel her beneath his finger tips.

Madison didn't mind living with Daryl. She thought it was like having a sleepover that never ended.

They shared a few short kisses, but nothing to big. Madison didn't want to rush herself into things, and she knew that Daryl wouldn't wait forever. She wasn't ready emotionally to let Daryl see her naked. She was always self conscience about her body, but for some reason when she was around Daryl it heighten, and sometimes she felt like she could just rip her clothes off and not care.

Madison knew Daryl loved her curves and she was glad he didn't pressure her about her weight or tell her she was too big. Daryl thought she was perfect and he made sure to let her know everyday.

~

It was Monday morning and Daryl rolled on his side turning off his alarm. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep for a few minutes, but Madison woke him up. "Daryl... baby, you gotta wake up." She kissed his forehead and ran her hand up his arm. "I don't wanna." He groaned. "You have to. Just get up, get a shower and get dressed and go to work, then you can come home and rest."

Daryl and Madison had a long weekend. They packed up all her stuff and took it to his place, trying to organize it all in and make it look more homey, rather than a large man cave. Daryl didn't get much sleep either because when they were bed they talked and talked all night.

"Christ," he sighed and sat up in bed. Madison hated seeing Daryl tired, and she had told him before that if she could fill in for him, she would. "I really don't wanna go today." He said looking back at her. "I know baby." She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing small butterfly kisses on him.

Madison was okay with touching Daryl, but it never went any further than touching or gentle kisses. "I'll make your coffee and get breakfast." She kissed his bare shoulder and jumped out of bed. He watched her walk out into the kitchen in his white tee shirt and her cute little pink cotton panties.

Madison started making eggs and sausages for Daryl while he got a shower.

Daryl finished his shower and pulled on his boxers and jeans. He reached over and lit a cigarette up and walked into the kitchen. He cleared his throat and Madison turned around.

"Hey," she man over and hugged him. Daryl rubbed his hands up and down her sides. "I'm so fuckin' tired right now." He rested his head on her shoulder. "Like I said, go to work, then come home and you can rest."

Daryl ate breakfast and finally went to work. Throughout the day Daryl couldn't keep his eyes open. "Damn Dixon! What's gotten into you?" Dylan asked. Daryl didn't like Dylan because Dylan had flirted with Madison when she came to work with him two weeks ago.

"Fuckin' tired man!" Daryl shouted. Dylan jumped and walked off mumbling something. Daryl wasn't in the mood for people bitching and mumbling under their breath. "The fuck ye' jus' say?" He growled standing up. "I didn't say anything!" The kid bellowed in fear.

Daryl was done for the day. He didn't wanna be around anyone right now. He wanted to go home an snuggled up to Madison in bed. "Tell the boss I'm goin' home." He grumbled and threw the saw down.

Daryl got in his truck and drove back home.

Madison was sitting on the couch watching tv when she heard Daryl's truck. She got up and went to the door in only her shirt and panties with a blanket wrapped around her. "You're home early. It's not even lunch time yet." Daryl grunted, "yeah, I left early. Fuckin' kid was botherin' me. I'm tired and I jus' wanna sleep." He stepped inside and shimmied out of his boots.

"I'm making a cake right now. It was supposed to be a surprise, but whatever." She took a seat on the couch and Daryl soon joined her. He kicked his feet up and rested his head on the pillow.

Madison got up to finish the cake, she put the icing on top of it and went back into the living room with two pieces of cake. She smiled when she saw Daryl passed out on the couch. She laughed to herself and pulled a blanket over him. She ate her cake while he slept.

'This was the life' she thought.

****

Sorry about not updating. My uncle just got out of prison, lol.

Comment & Vote

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥