Chapter 16: List Of Names

The second Daryl saw Roger he handed off the drugs. "There, ya' fuckin' happy Roger. I got yer' shit fer' ya'!" Daryl growled.

"Calm down. And yes, I am happy. Thanks." Roger gave a wicked grin and walked off. Daryl felt a weight lifted off his shoulders knowing that he didn't have the drugs in his possession anymore, but still felt guilty. He felt guilty because he bought drugs and didn't tell Madison.

The rest of the day went by quickly and he was about to leave for home in a few minutes. "Thanks again Dixon." Roger said walking by Daryl.

Daryl didn't respond. He was too pissed off at Roger for making him buy drugs.

Daryl got home safely and Madison was on the phone with someone. "Alright, thank you so much. Bye!" She hung the phone up and turned around.

"I passed the test and I have to go fill out papers tomorrow for a scholarship. Do you think you can take me?" She asked Daryl sweetly and he couldn't say no.

"Sure, what time?" "Eight o'clock." She leaned up and pecked his lips. "Thank you. So how was work?" She asked ushering him to a chair to serve him dinner.

"Alright. Didn't have much work though." He answered as she got his plate of food. "That's a good thing right?" "Sure is. Thanks doll." He pecked her lips. Madison sat down beside him and they engaged in conversation as he ate.

After dinner Daryl's phone went off. It was text message from Roger.

'Can you get me more of that?'

Daryl sighed and wrote back quickly.

'Ya, but I want paid for doing this shit.'

He locked up his phone after deleting the text messages. He was afraid that Madison would find out. Sitting on the couch that night Madison and Daryl didn't talk much. She noticed how off he's been done yesterday and it was bothering her. Did she do something wrong?

"I'm gonna head to bed, see ya' in the mornin'," Daryl spoke softly. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before walking off.

Madison heard Daryl's phone go off and she saw a message pop up on the screen.

'I want double this...' She couldn't see the rest of the message since his phone was locked and it only showed a portion of the message.

She was tempted to try and hack his phone, but that was an invasion of privacy. They talked a lot about opening up and sharing information. Daryl knew Madison's passcode, why couldn't she know his?

She sighed and picked up the phone. She tried his birthday year, and it didn't work, then she tried the last four digits of his number. A few tries later and she was locked out for a minute. She picked it up and tried one more thing. The day they met

May 28th

She type in 0528 and to her surprise it unlocked. Happy that she got the passcode she locked it up again and went to check on Daryl, making sure he was asleep.

Creeping open their bedroom door he was stretched out on the bed on his stomach. His shirt and jeans lay on the floor and a sheet was resting on his waist and down.

She shut the door quietly, but not before turning on the fan to drown out some noise. She switched to MTV and pulled out Daryl's phone. She unlocked it, finally getting a chance to read the whole text message.

'I want double this time. Last time you didn't give me enough, went through it all in one night.'

Madison was confused, she saw it was from Roger but nothing was adding up.

Why was Roger sending Daryl this message? She noticed that all recent messages from Roger were gone too. There was nothing above it. Nothing.

Daryl was deleting his messages to Roger, but why?

She exited out of his messages and  creeped through his phone more. She found pictures of him at parties, or also known as his weekly card games.

She went through his contacts and noticed he had quite a many girls in there. He had horrible names for them too.

Morgan (Slut)

Shelly (too easy)

Katie (a bit kinky)

Jessie (hot married bitch)

Anna (too skinny)

Valerie (fucked way to many times)

Brianna (sucks off real good)

Madison (my beautiful girlfriend)

She smiled when she saw her name, but couldn't shake the disgusting feeling she felt after reading all those names. That was a handful of them though. There were about five more girls. Madison wanted to know if he really slept with all those girls and if he did was she just next in line to have the words 'my beautiful girlfriend' turned into 'fat virgin'?

*****
🎈How many of you watched the Season 6 Premier? I almost died! It was so good!

💛Join my kik group chat #normansbabygirl

💚Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥