Chapter 14: Drunk In Love

The next day Daryl made a trip to the pharmacy. He needed condoms so she wouldn't get pregnant. Not that he would mind. Madison had scheduled an appointment to get on birth control, but it wouldn't be affective until after a month of using it. So, if they wanted to go all the way, he'd need condoms.

Daryl hadn't bought condoms in a few months, maybe even a year, he couldn't remember. Grabbing a few boxes he went to the register. "Fuck!" He muttered under his breath. Carol was working.

"Hi Daryl," she said without emotion. "Hey," he handed her his debt card and checked him out. "For the love of God, don't get her pregnant." Carol snapped. "What if I want too?" He challenged. Carol didn't know how to respond, so she let him leave in peace.

When Daryl got home Madison was still sleeping. She was up a lot last night. After their little intimate encounter she couldn't stop thinking about it. Madison loved what Daryl did to her. It made her tingle in all the right places, she felt so good.

Daryl shed his clothes and climbed back into bed. It was still early, around nine a.m. He pulled the blanket over Madison then snuggled up behind her. He buried his face in her neck inhaling her scent. She smelt like the strawberry shampoo she always used. Gently kissing her arm, she stirred lightly. She rolled over and jumped when she saw Daryl staring at her.

"Mornin'," he pecked her lips by surprise. "Hi," Madison arched her back and stretched before sighing contently. "I'm so tired." She rubbed her eyes with the palm of her hands. Daryl let his hand linger on her hip that was covered by the blanket. He rubbed small circled with his thumb.

"I jus' got back. Went and got condoms." He muttered. She smiled and instantly perked up. "Did you? That's... Great. Like awesome!" Daryl loved how excited she was about this.

"It shouldn't be too painful, I mean, after last night. But, I can't promise ya' anything. I'm not exactly small sweetheart." He flirted with her causing her cheeks to flush red.

"I think I can handle it." She joked. "Ya' won't be sayin' that when you can't walk the next day." Daryl rolled over and hovered her body before kissing her lips. Their mouths fought for dominance and she liked to think she was winning, but Daryl just let her do it to let her get more experienced.

Daryl wanted everything to be slowdown her first time. Chicks dig romance and gentleness.

Madison was underneath him trying to stay calm. She was nervous about her first time; something she should've experienced years ago. She was naked and right underneath him. 'He's probably disgusted with my body' she thought. "Ya' sure 'bout this?" Daryl asked her reaching for a condom. He did a quick scan of her body. 'God damn, she's beautiful!' He thought as he slid it on.

Daryl wanted to make sure she wanted this. She preached to him about how precious her virginity was, but Madison wanted him, she was ready to give it all and she's waited too long to be deprived of him any longer. "Yeah... Just go slow... Please." She whispered in a begging tone.

Daryl connected their lips as he slowly slid into her, taking it only an inch at a time. She was so tight, and wet; it made him almost climax on entrance. Her hands made their way to his hair and pulled his mouth down to hers, forcing him to keep going deeper and keep her mind off the pain coming from her lower half.

Daryl was pleased she wasn't in pain from his size, but it all failed when she grabbed his shoulders and bit her lip, forcing back a cry. "Fuck! I'm so sorry darlin'." Daryl cooed while only halfway inside her.

Hot tears ran down her face from the pain. She wanted him to stop, but she needed him to keep going. "Just... Get it over with." Madi said quickly. Daryl finished pushing into her in a slow manner. Her face grimacing throughout the moment. He rested himself inside her, so she could get used to the feeling and adjust. Madison's body first instinct was to push him out, but she learned that if she did it would only make this better for him. "Goddamn sweet girl don't be doin' that." Daryl groaned. Madi grabbed his shoulders then held his face. "You can move now..." Daryl nodded and captured her lips with his. They were soft and plump; perfect for him. He pulled away for a brief moment to take in her beauty. "God... yer' so beautiful." He whispered.