Chapter 30: She's a Keeper

The tree was decorated. The shopping was done. Now all they had to do was wait until Christmas. Madison and Daryl agreed to celebrate their Christmas at their house, then drive up to her folks. Since Madison wanted to be with her family on Christmas Day, Daryl and Madison were going to exchange gifts tonight and have a mini Christmas dinner.

Daryl and Madison were both packing up their things for the trip. Daryl wanted to get a hotel room while they were there, but he didn't know if Madison would be okay with that. They'd only be in the hotel room at night so they could sleep, or do what Daryl had in mind which insisted of fucking her brains out.

"Darlin... Ye' care if we get a hotel room?" He asked putting shirts into a bag. "Why would we do that? We can just stay with my parents." Daryl didn't have any other way to say it. "Well I'd rather not fuck ya' in yer' parents house." Madison smirked at how blunt he was. "Oh, well... Yeah." She stuttered. Madison was happy that Daryl and her had plans for the holidays. She never had this experience before and was excited to show off her man to her family again.

Daryl was on the couch with all his gifts for Madison. She was in the bedroom taking his stuff out of the hiding place. Madison walked out with his gifts and put them under the tree. Daryl and her both sat down on the floor in front of the tree, ready to open gifts.

Daryl was in a pair of pajama pants and white shirt, while Madison was wearing her panties and a shirt. Daryl passed one his gifts to her first, it was simple. A perfume from some girly store he found. It smelt wonderful to him and he could wait for her to wear it while he ravaged her with kisses.

Madison gave Daryl one of his gifts. It was a camouflaged shirt from a hunting store nearby. They continued exchanging gifts with each other. Daryl got clothes, some men's cologne he never even heard off, some new hunting gear, and tools for working on his truck.

Madison's pile was stacked with gifts from Daryl. He got her perfume, body wash, lotion, makeup, clothes, anything a girl could ask for. Daryl had one more gift left and it was the Victoria's Secret bag.

"This one is kinda fer' both of us." Daryl was nervous. He was hoping she'd like the gift and be confident enough to wear it for him. He was chewing on his thumb nail, trying to  not be so damn nervous about it as she grabbed the gift.

Madison opened the gift and almost started crying. She knew he went to Victoria's Secret, but she didn't know he got all of this stuff for her. "Daryl..." She choked. "I love you." She jumped into his lap and hugged him tightly. Daryl was no longer nervous, but proud. He made her cry, and he liked that she loved him enough that some of the things he did made her cry.

"You're so sweet." She said kissing his lips. "Go look at it." He told her. She turned around and started lifting up the lingerie pieces. The one that really caught her eye was the full pink outfit. It was lacy and see through. Madison loved it, but her main concern was if Daryl would like it on her.

"It's all so... Pretty and sexy. You think I'll be able to pull that off?" She asked him holding the fabrics in her hand. "I know ye' can." He said kissing the spot below her ear. "Thanks for everythin' darlin'. I love ya'. Now, go try some of this on." He said.

"Okay," she laughed. "Thank you so much, Daryl." Madison got up with all her lingerie and went to the bathroom. She grabbed the new perfume and make up he got her as well. She was going to put on a little show for him. Madison was silently thanking God that she shaved her legs this morning, or else she wouldn't be doing this right now.

She put the pink lingerie set on, did her make up and sprayed the perfume. It smelt wonderful, she was pleased with everything he got her. Madison let her hair down in the messy curls she usually had. Daryl liked those a lot. They were natural and beautiful to him. Daryl was sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers waiting on her. He loved every part of her. Even the parts she hated he found something beautiful about them.

Madison walked out of the bathroom, and was glowing with confidence. Daryl never seen her so confident before, and it made her sexier, and turned her on. "You like it?" She asked. Daryl couldn't speak, but if he could he would say he fucking loved it. It was clear to Madison that her outfit was acceptable to Daryl, not just in his eyes, but in his boxers as well. Madison didn't know the affect she had on him.

"Darlin' yer' smokin' hot." He said when he was finally able to come out of the trance. He let his eyes linger at the way the lacy bra cupped her breast. Her cleavage was perfect in it too. The lacy, see through panties gave him a perfect view of the place he couldn't wait to sink himself in to later on in the night.

"Come lay down," he said and made room for her to lay next to him. Daryl was excited about tonight. He wanted to show her how much he loved her body.

"Yer' gorgeous sweetheart. So," kiss. "Damn." Kiss. "Gorgeous." Kiss. Madison was blushing and her face was as red as a tomato. Daryl smiled and pulled her hands into his, locking their fingers together.

"Stop making me blush." Madison was playfully flirting with Daryl. She pressed her body against his and kissed his chest. She ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed her hand up and down his thigh. She froze when she felt his rock hard erection under his boxers. Madi was shocked that he was still containing himself.

"A little excited?" She teased and say up on her knees. "More than a little. I'm 'bout to have blue balls soon." Madison had an idea, but she was afraid to try it out with Daryl.

Madison never gave Daryl and oral attention. He never asked, or pressured her to it either. Madi wanted to try it wth him. Maybe he didn't like it? The only thing that kept her from doing it was she had no idea where to start with it.

Daryl was eyeing her up and down, trying to figure out what she was running through that pretty little head of hers. She took a deep breath before straddling his waist. Daryl hissed when her thigh grazed his cock, and it left him wanting more from her.

She leaned forwards gracefully and kissed down his chest. She didn't go straight to where she wanted either. She played around with him, kissing and touching, making him growl with frustration.

Madison was now beside his belly button, kissing further and further down. "Madi, baby, ya' don't have to." Daryl stopped her. He didn't want her to do this if she didn't want to.

"I want to, but you need to help me." Madison giggled and blushed. Daryl nodded his head, "alright." He couldn't believe she was actually willing to suck his dick. Mostly it was a cheap whore that did that for him, but this time it was Madison. A sweet, gorgeous, graceful, delicate girl, with the sex drive of a teenager.

Daryl knew one thing for sure, Madison was keeper, and he had no plans on letting her go, ever.

*****
💜Comment & Vote!

💚I hope this story isn't boring any of you.

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥