Chapter 11: Swimming

It was Thursday night again and Daryl agreed for their weekly game of cards but there would also be a party. This time Daryl would be going to Ricks house. Rick had a nice town house and a pool in the back. A few people would be swimming and Daryl hoped Madison would. She was going to Rick's too and Daryl was happy she'd be getting out of the house.

"Ye' almost ready?" He asked watching Madison dig through her clothes. "I'm looking for something to wear." She said throwing things on the bed. Daryl laughed and walked up behind her. She was in her bra and underwear. Just the way he liked her. He wrapped his arms around her and turned her into his chest. "Whatever ye' wear you'll look sexy either way." He said in a dangerously low tone. Madison nuzzled her face into his neck and kissed it.

Madison slipped on her black bathing suit and pulled her purple dress over top. "I'm ready," she said with confidence. They got in Daryl's truck and drove over to Rick's.

When they arrived Daryl recognized a few faces. Carol. Dennis. Tim. Carl. Lori. Michonne. A lot people he didn't like we're here too. Shane. Dylan. Mark.

Daryl looked over at Madison who was undoing her seatbelt. She was so pretty. She flashed him a smile and opened the door. Daryl walked around to her side of the truck and grabbed her hand just for show. He wanted everyone to know she was his.

"Hey Daryl, Madison." Rick said handing them a drink of punch. A small bundle of kids were running around in the yard giving a Daryl a damn headache. He looked over at Madison and she was smiling in delight. 'Must like kids' he thought.

Madison thanked Rick for the drink, turning her attention back to the kids. "Wanna go meet them? Carl's my son. It's his birthday next week and you can both come of you want." Rick offered. She nodded at Daryl as her answer. "Sure." He said.

Rick led the cute couple over to Carl and his friends. "Hey dad!" The boy yelled. "Hey Carl. This is Daryl remember him?" Rick asked Carl. "Yeah. You said he's a badass, right?" Madison laughed and Daryl smirked. Rick rubbed his face, chuckling, "yes. And this is Madison, his... Girlfriend." Carl smiled and waved. "Hi," Madison said quietly.

"Anyways I need to talk to Lori. Help yourselves to some food, swim, socialize and have fun." Rick patted Daryl's shoulder then walked off to Lori. Carl ran off back to his friends and now it was just Daryl and Madison standing in Ricks back yard like two wandering idiots. "I'm gonna swim, wanna come?" she asked.

Daryl grunted not really wanting to because of the scars on his back. "I have you a shirt in the truck if you want to wear that." She offered. There were other people in the pool, but she didn't want to be around those people, especially not alone.

"Shit... Alright." He agreed and they went to the truck grabbing his shirt and throwing it on. He stood behind his truck and pulled his swimming trunks on, making sure nobody else was watching.

They got back to the pool and Madison removed her shoes. She pulled the end of her dress up over her head, letting that perfect curved body be on display for everyone to see. Daryl suddenly felt his shorts get tight, so he jumped in the water to avoid any embarrassment.

She piled her things up by the tree and sat on the pool ledge. "Daryl!" She called as he was on the other side of the pool. He swam over to her side and pushed his hair out of his eyes. "I'm gonna slide in then I want you to carry me," Daryl nodded and she pushed herself off the ledge sinking to the bottom and coming back up. Daryl picked her up letting her wrap her legs around his waist.

"That was a little cold," Madison ran her fingers through her hair, hoping it wouldn't get to knotted. They swam around for an hour or so before getting out to get something to eat. "Hey Daryl!" Carol smiled walking over to them as they got their food. "Hey! How are ya'?" Carol smiled hugging him. "Alright, you okay pookie?" Madison was interested in this conversation now that she heard that.