Chapter 13: Need

Madison's tattoos healed up nicely. Daryl loved running his fingers over them at night when they cuddled. They went to Carl's birthday party and boy was ecstatic to see Daryl come back. Rick apologized for what happened last time and promised he would make it up to him.

Daryl agreed that the next card game would be at his house and he would only invite the people he wanted. So Mark would not be included on this one, neither would Dennis. That left Daryl, Tim, and Rick. Surely he could find a few more people to invite.

~

It was another normal day at work and Madison was sitting on a stool in her dress and heels watching Daryl work on the car. Recently she's been very antsy. She wanted to go forward with their relationship, but didn't know how to say it. "Hey Daryl, I'm ready for sex now." She wanted something romantic and sweet. Daryl was a master at that, so it wouldn't be too hard.

Daryl decided it was time for lunch and grabbed the old oily rag from a stand nearby. He wiped his hands on it, then turned to Madison. "Hey, ready for lunch?" "Mhmm."

They went to the diner for lunch, they got the usual burger and fries with a soda. Halfway through eating his food Daryl felt Madison's foot run up his thigh from under the table. The tip of her heel touching his crotch.

'Oh fuck' Daryl thought. 

She kept eating her food just like nothing was happening and Daryl slowly reached his hand down grabbing her ankle and slowly rubbing it. She wanted to tease, he could tease too. "Can I help you with anything?" Linda asked. Daryl shook his head, "just a check."

He quickly paid going back out to his truck. "Still got fifteen minutes," Madison said. "Oh yeah?" He asked when the pulled into the shop. "C'mon." Daryl grabbed her hand running to the shop bathroom. He shut the door, locking it so they wouldn't be interrupted. He grabbed her thighs picking her up and setting her on the counter. His lips attacked her in a sweet manner. He let his tongue explore the insides of her mouth before moving his hands up and down her sides. Going to her neck he placed kisses around her ear. "Yer' a little fuckin' tease." He growled.

Madison emitted a moan. Talking turned her on more than anything. He quickly moved back to her mouth, hoping they could at least get a little sexual tension out of their systems before he had to work for another four hours.

"Hey Dixon! You in there!" Daryl growled in frustration at the unwanted voice. "Yeah!" He called back. "Guess we'll wait until we get home," she purred jumping down and unlocking the door.

The rest of the day Daryl was extremely horny. He thought he was going to suffer. A part of him wanted to go back to the bathroom and take care of that problem, but it was hard to get away when all the guys were around.

At the end of the day Daryl and Madison went home. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna change." She called. Daryl followed her to the bedroom, and watched her slide the dress off her body. She was still clad in her heels, making her legs look a mile long.

"Goddamn," he muttered to himself. Madison heard his voice and turned around putting her hands on her hips. Daryl smirked and let a low whistle out. He walked up to her touching her sides. "Remind me why I haven't fucked ya' yet?" Madison blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't know, but... Maybe we could try something tonight?"

'Holy shit! We're gonna fuck!' Daryl thought.

"Ya' really wanna?" He didn't want her to do this because she felt like it. "Yes," she smiled. Daryl let Madison go. She wanted to shower and be clean when they did this. Madison was still pretty nervous about doing this even though Daryl loved her body.