Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

The door to Seonghwa's apartment opened up shortly after six, Hongjoong quietly walked in. He never knew if Seonghwa was going to be resting on the couch, so he always made sure to be quiet when he was there. He spent more time in the Omega's apartment than his own, something that he found funny. Before he'd met this group of friends, he'd hardly spent any time at his own apartment, choosing to often work overtime at the studio instead of going home to an empty apartment.

Seonghwa had said he wanted to talk to Hongjoong about something tonight, and he wondered what it was about. He had his own topic he wanted to bring up. Since Hongjoong was slightly older and more well off than Seonghwa, he wanted to have the Omega move in with him. He also wanted the Omega to look into taking online courses for the rest of the semester. Hongjoong's possessive Alpha side didn't like the idea that Seonghwa would be on campus as an unmated pregnant Omega, even if he did scent him before he left for classes. But, if that was what Seonghwa wanted, then it would happen. After all, he cared about Seonghwa and wanted to see him grow as his own person.

Hongjoong set his laptop back on the kitchen table and wandered back into Seonghwa's room after seeing that the couch was empty. The Omega was sleeping soundly, holding onto something that he couldn't quite make out. Whatever it was, he must have really liked it, as the scent of contented omega filled the room and every few seconds, his nose would nuzzle into the dark material. He quietly snuck into the room, wanting to make sure Hwa had eaten lunch, when he realized he recognized the dark material that Seonghwa had. It was one of his sweatshirts he'd worn when he'd worked out at the gym the other day. It was supposed to be in the dirty laundry, so seeing that Hwa had it, it threw him off.

Did Hongjoong's scent appeal that much to the Omega? His heart fluttered at the thought. Already, he was in love with Seonghwa's scent, was already in love with the Omega himself. But he didn't know if Seonghwa would return the sentiment.

"Hwa?" he whispered quietly as he kneeled beside the bed and shook his shoulder. Before blinking his eyes awake, Seonghwa snuggled into his sweatshirt one last time. His cheeks were a little pink and his eyes were puffy, his hair adorable as it stuck up everywhere from his nap.

"Joong?' He mumbled. "Home already?"

Hongjoong giggled. "Yes, Hwa. I'm home." The Alpha didn't even hesitate calling this apartment his home, because it wasn't the apartment itself that was home, but rather the Omega who lived inside of it.

Seonghwa sat up and Hongjoong bit his lip and looked away as he realized that Seonghwa was only wearing a t-shirt and it had rucked up his stomach a little, revealing his soft tummy and the edge of what looked like lacy pink panties. Although the blanket still covered his lower half for the most part, Hongjoong's thoughts wanted to turn down a darker road. Willing them away was not hard, but harder than it should have been. He needed to not let the Omega affect him so much.

"You said you wanted to talk about something?" He asked softly. Seonghwa nodded, a big yawn escaping his mouth that made him want to snuggle the Omega. He wanted to roll his eyes at himself. God, he was getting ridiculous.

"I'm thinking about getting a key made for you, that way you can come and go as you please," Seonghwa spoke, rubbing his face with his hand. He was obviously still tired but was trying to wake up for the Alpha.

"I have to reject," Hongjoong said, and immediately he could smell the Omega's scent turn sour. His eyes widened and his lower lip quivered as he stared at Hongjoong.

"What?" It was barely whispered, so low that if Hongjoong wasn't sitting next to him, he wouldn't have heard it very well.

"Oh, Hwa, I didn't mean it like that," He said, quickly standing up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I just mean that I have a bigger, much more spacious apartment than you, one that has a spare bed. I would like it if you moved in with me."