Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

There was warmth all around Seonghwa as he snuggled deeper into it, the scent of pine and petrichor surrounding him comfortingly. Somewhere, he heard some kind of alarm going off, but Seonghwa didn't have anything he needed to be up for, at least that he remembered. The warmth around him shifted as the alarm continued to ring and he whined as the heat lessened.

"Shh, It's okay, my Omega. Go back to sleep."

The soft voice covered Seonghwa like another blanket and he slipped back into a peaceful slumber.

When Seonghwa woke again, it took him a second to remember where he was. He recognized that Hongjoong was gone, probably at work, and he snuggled deeper into the blankets, missing the Alpha's warmth. Although they'd bought nesting supplies, Hongjoong let the Omega go all out on pillows and blankets, but he found that the Alpha's scent wasn't thoroughly coated enough on it all. He frowned as he tried to snuggle deeper into the side where Hongjoong had slept, chasing after the last of his scent. The Omega whined in frustration as it wasn't as strong as he'd like it to be.

With a sigh, he finally sat up, the urge to pee growing too strong to ignore. As he walked through the house to find breakfast, he smiled softly to himself. Seonghwa was really turning this apartment into a cozy home. He'd added little touches here and there, had unpacked his stuff and found little places to put them alongside Hongjoong's. Plus, his scent was beginning to seep into the apartment's air, mixing with Hongjoong's own.

As Seonghwa sat at the breakfast bar sipping on some hot green tea, his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was a notification from his calendar about the day, reminding Seonghwa that he was entering into his 10th week of pregnancy. It was the week that Hongjoong and Seonghwa had decided they were going to mate. Biting his lip, Seonghwa thought about the fact that he was going to have to have sex with Hongjoong. His body tingled as he drummed up images of Hongjoong taking his time with him, his lithe body spread beneath the Alpha's, his hands running over Seonghwa's sensitive skin and leaving kisses everywhere they went. And, oh, how would it feel to take Hongjoong's cock. Would he want Seonghwa to present? Or lay him on his back so he could watch Hwa fall apart.

Seonghwa shifted on the chair and tensed when he felt wetness in his undies. He was leaking slick at the idea of Hongjoong fucking him. While he knew that it was normal for mates to think about that, it was rather the fact that Seonghwa was convinced that Hongjoong didn't like him like that. Maybe he wouldn't do any of those things Seonghwa had thought about. Maybe he did it more clinically, enough to pleasure both of them but not intimately deep.

The image of Hongjoong, fucking into him as he had his legs racked up onto his shoulders, a soft smile as he brought Hwa closer to the edge, was what drove away the doubts. Already, Hongjoong had treated him like a mate once he had set his mind to helping him. He was sure that the Alpha wouldn't half ass their mating either.

He squirmed again and couldn't help whimpering as he realized he was hard as well. Seonghwa hesitated about doing anything about it. But Hongjoong wasn't home, and it was technically his home now too. Feeling brave, the Omega abandoned his tea and made his way up to his nest. He peeled off his clothes, throwing them haphazardly on the floor before crawling into the nest. Now that he was aroused, Seonghwa could smell Hongjoong's pine scent better, and he groaned as he laid on his back and turned his head to the side, a hand coming down to grasp his hard little cock.

It had been a while since he'd last pleasured himself, the feelings intense after avoiding it for so long. Seonghwa could tell he was already dripping slick, probably making a mess on the bed sheets by then. As he began to stroke himself, he imagined it was Hongjoong doing it. The Alpha would be between his thighs, staring at Seonghwa in awe as he played with the Omega's cock. Precome was starting to slip out as Seonghwa stroked a little faster and tighter, hips stuttering up to meet his thrusts.