Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:

They'd injected something into Seonghwa's arm, causing him to quickly lose consciousness. When he came to, he wasn't in the same place. There was bright light filtering in from the windows, and as Seonghwa's vision cleared, he could see it was heavily wooded outside. The entire room he was in was made out of wood, dark and polished, looking way too nice for a room to keep a prisoner. That's when he realized that he wasn't sitting in a chair, hands bound behind his back. Instead, they had untied him and had laid him down on a soft bed.

The room suffocatingly smelled like his supposed brother, making his nose scrunch in distaste. He sluggishly sat up and looked out the window. There were no bars on it, but he could see that there was some kind of sensor in the actual frame that he couldn't touch. Probably would let off some kind of alarm if he tried to escape. Not to mention that he was probably miles and miles away from the nearest civilization and there wouldn't be a chance he could survive long enough to escape in this forest.

Seonghwa's shoulders slumped as he felt tears welling up in his eyes. He missed his mate, the spot where his mating bite used to be hurting fiercely from the broken bond. His heart was crying out for the Alpha, his body yearning for something that he knew he wouldn't be able to have. He wrapped his arms around his stomach, glad to see that his pup was still well and alive inside. He knew his brother had meant what he'd said about getting rid of the pup. Hopefully, Hongjoong would find him before then. If he needed, he would fight his way out just for his pup.

A knock at the door interrupted his thoughts and the disgusting scent of Yeongsu grew stronger. He tensed as the Alpha walked in, the two men from before following right behind. They must have been pretty close to Yeongsu to be there twice in a row with Seonghwa.

"Good morning, brother! I have some exciting news! We;re in a new place, as you can see, and I wanted to let you know that some things are going to change."

One of the men grabbed a chair from a corner and set it down for Yeongsu. "As I'm sure you've already seen, there are sensors in the window frame. They will go off if you try to escape. There are six foot electric fences set up in two different areas around this cabin, all will set off an alarm as well. There are also cameras outside each window and entry point. There is no escaping from here."

The way Yeongsu talked was like he was telling Seonghwa about a wonderful home installment. It made the Omega's stomach sick.

"I have had some clothes prepared for you, they're in the closet. However, those are for when we have guests. Otherwise I expect you to be fully nude all the time. You're much too pretty to be covered up by fabric."

Seonghwa had noted when he'd sat up that he'd been naked. He felt so vulnerable, so bare. The two men looked at Yeongsu as he nodded, then approached the bed. They roughly grabbed Seonghwa and dragged him from the bed, making him stand before the Alpha. Yeongsu proceeded to run his rough hands over Seonghwa's body, who was so terrified he couldn't move. The hands stopped over his bump, pressure increasing. Seonghwa gulped as he looked at the anger that grew in the Alpha's eyes.

"I think it's time to get rid of this pup, don't you think, Seonghwa?" The Alpha looked all too happy to share that thought with him. His body moved on its own as he snarled at the Alpha, receiving a hard smack to his cheek, hard enough to whip his head to the side and blood to pool in his mouth.

"I see I've got to put you in your place first, huh. No matter. The doctor to remove the baby will be here later. For now, I want you to bathe yourself for me, Seonghwa. After that wretched baby is gone, I'm going to make you mine."

The Alpha held up a bottle of pills and shook them hauntingly in front of Seonghwa's face. "Gonna make you go into heat and breed you with my own pups. Make sure that even if Hongjoong finds you, he'll never want you back."