Chapter 11. Karn's Vision.

It was gone 11:30 pm again when I returned to my room. My roommates were all still waiting up for me.

"You're late home again?" Golf chided as soon as I entered the room.

"We were getting concerned," Karn added. The 'we' I knew was referring to himself and Korn, not to Golf. In fact he should just have said 'I' as I doubt very much if Korn was at all bothered about what I got up to. Karn was a far more sensitive character, and as I said before, we were a lot closer than anyone else realised. I could understand that he had been worried about me.

"We were giving you another ten more minutes and then we were going to call the Police," he continued. "We were worried that you had been raped and murdered. You put yourself in unnecessary danger tonight with boys you hardly know."

"He's been freaking out all night," whinged Golf, sounding a little bit fed up. "I said you had probably gone back to his room to talk or something, and would be back after 11:00 pm like last night, but he wouldn't have it."

"Thank you Karn for caring about my safety," I answered, as apologetically and with as much sincerity as I could muster. "I am sorry that my evening out has caused you so much concern. I had a great night out, and have been talking about it with my new friends, and I lost track of the time."

"More likely you were getting laid!" Korn loudly suggested. "Karn had a vision of you naked, and we guessed you must be getting your cherry popped at long last. I tell you Earth, he's had you having the time of your life with those two fags!"

I threw my head back and laughed. "He's let his imagination run riot but I think, because Ming is gay, it's gone into overdrive. Yes, I was naked tonight. I stripped off to go through a decontamination shower before entering a restricted area in the aquarium. I even had to wear a special jumpsuit."

I produced from my bag, my authorisation pass to enter the aquarium, bearing my close up facial portrait, and my full length picture in my dark maroon jumpsuit. "I have joined the aquarium staff as the official volunteer photographer, and I have pictures to prove it."

I handed the pass to Karn to have a look at.

"Oh! Good for you, Earth," he said after studying the pictures, "I don't understand why I was so convinced that you were in danger tonight. When I was meditating earlier I saw a naked body being molested. I saw hands running over the whole of the body. No place was left untouched. I don't know why but I immediately thought of you. Maybe you are right. I am still concerned about Ming's sudden interest in you. You are an even richer boy this semester and a target for all the money orientated, bloodsucking leeches that thrive here. Maybe I did overthink things about Ming. I'm glad you had a good time and are back safe."

I put a comforting hand on Karn's shoulder. "Sometimes when I meditate I find my dream or vision takes on whatever I am worried about. I am touched that you care so much about me. I am sorry you have been upset tonight."

I hoped that I had said enough to placate Karn. I had forgotten all about him often having psychic visions when he meditated that sometimes were pretty accurate. Karn's genuine concern for my well being also humbled me. I could tell that he had really been worried tonight. I knew that I must say something to Pond and Ming about his vision, as it was so close to reality of what actually happened.

"I reckon you've been a bit of a dick going out tonight with Ming and this other guy, that no one knows anything about," Golf suddenly called out. "Ming's obviously keen to get inside your shorts! You could have ended up being passed around a group of Paedos. Did he try it on with you, then?"

"Haven't you paid any attention to what I have just said? You watch too many porno movies Golf! Not all gay people are Paedos. Ming and Pond didn't abduct me. I am here now, aren't I? Do I not stand before you, safe and in one piece? I have not been sexually molested, interfered with or been forced to do something against my will." I emphasised those last three words.